Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: No One Wants To Fight Me, I'm Going To 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: No One Wants To Fight Me, I'm Going To 147!

WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan is frustrated with his inability to secure opponents at 140-pounds. Khan is prepared to defend his titles, for what may be the last time at 140, against mandatory challenger Lamont Peterson on December 10th in the challenger's hometown of Washington. Because of his opponent struggles, Khan is making a sooner than expected move to the welterweight division.

[Click Here To Read More]

I can't even remember the last time we went 24 hours without getting some type of quotes from Amir Khan...dude likes to talk.

Comment

Yes, we all know Bradley is ducking you. Just shut up now. I don't really care.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
        I can't even remember the last time we went 24 hours without getting some type of quotes from Amir Khan...dude likes to talk.
        Its not his fault that even if he farts, it gets posted on boxingscene, he's not gonna stop talking just cuz you don't like it lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
          Yes, we all know Bradley is ducking you. Just shut up now. I don't really care.
          but you care enough to post?

Comment

Im sure Devon would fight him!!!

Comment

Aww poor Khan..LOL Khan is a funny dude...

Comment

Originally posted by BROOKLYN CESAR View Post
                Im sure Devon would fight him!!!
                Of course, thats why he ran to 147.

Comment

Oh really Princess Khan? Are you forgetting Prescott, Matthysse & Maidana? Bit of luck Peterson gives this idiot a reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                    Oh really Princess Khan? Are you forgetting Prescott, Matthysse & Maidana? Bit of luck Peterson gives this idiot a reality check.
                    Yep, end thread I think..

Comment

Working...
                    X