No announcement yet.

No matter how you slice it....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No matter how you slice it....

... A look at the laughable, downright pathetic Phony Boy's timeline videos, check it out, lmao..

The Pretender point blank said all that has to happen is for PAC to call him out and once he's inside the ring he'll make quick work of PAC.

PAC calls him out and the rest is comedy, lmao

Hey *****s, have you heard from your master ? HEHE
    Last edited by Monte Fisto; 07-17-2010, 08:24 PM.

floyd has a vagina. ellerbe pounds floyd's vagina. that is all.

Comment

After The Pretender went all over the airwaves tellin' everyone, anyone who would listen that all PAC has to do is call him out,

PAC responds

And after PAC made it official that he wanted some of The Pretender, what did The Pretender do ?

Comment

We all know who screwed the fight, stop talkin ****. Manny wanted none of Floyd. You know and I know, you feel me.

Comment

Triple h you suck mofo i would have squashed your ass .

Comment

watch the 1st video. Floyd sounded serious and scared after mannys fight with cotto. I knew he'd find a way to ***** out of fighting a threat. We're seeig it now. 1st with the drug tests, now taking another **** vacation after being retired for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
              STFU Andre, I am the:
              5 time World Heavyweight Champ
              8 time WWE Champion
              3 time Royal Rumble Winner
              2 time Tag Team Championship

Im in the GOAT category, you were just an overgrown lump you got famous off the back of Hulk Holgan. I would have raped you in your prime.

Comment

Its because you **** the boss's daughter . Nobody cares about you triple H , i however am the most famous wrestler of the 70's . I was unbeaten for 15 years and you ?

Comment

Its because you **** the boss's daughter . Nobody cares about you triple H , i however am the most famous wrestler of the 70's . I was unbeaten for 15 years and you ?
                  I'm the Cerebral Assassin.....

I'm the biggest superstar in Wrestling TODAY. Same can't be said about you. Other than being 7 foot tall, you were nothing but a freak show.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post
                    I'm the Cerebral Assassin.....

I'm the biggest superstar in Wrestling TODAY. Same can't be said about you. Other than being 7 foot tall, you were nothing but a freak show.
                    Piss off to a wrestling forum you dumb fcuk.

Comment

Working...
                    X