No announcement yet.

Let's Go Milf Hunting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Go Milf Hunting

There is a local bar around here, its one of those fake modern upscale places (cheesecake factory type), where women walk in and take their wedding rings off.. now being a 20 year old guy, I was consdiering getting sauced with a buddy for his birthday and hitting this spot up. Good idea, any tips for trying to land a birthday cougar?

question 2- what spots would/ have you all hit on that mission?

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
    There is a local bar around here, its one of those fake modern upscale places (cheesecake factory type), where women walk in and take their wedding rings off.. now being a 20 year old guy, I was consdiering getting sauced with a buddy for his birthday and hitting this spot up. Good idea, any tips for trying to land a birthday cougar?

question 2- what spots would/ have you all hit on that mission?
    you don't really need many tips on how to bag a cougar. they do all the work for you. just talk to one and, if she doesn't give you the impression that she's horny and sleazey, move to another one immediately.

well......i guess a good tip is to not act too cocky around em. they like to control so just act kinda stupid and go along with everything she says/does.

as far as cougar spots? ask around. hell, you can even do an internet search. they don't really flock to particular types of places. we have a spot down here that everybody knows is Cougarville called Firefox. dunno why they love to go there. they just do. but, nonetheless, you can always find em around.

a good start would be bars/restaurants with bars that are in suburban neighborhoods and don't have many other social scenes in the area. a lott've housewives like to stay local.

Comment

Oh, too many to name.

However, I am not very familiar with Jersey.

As for tips:
      1)I am not sure what you dress, but I would suggest a decent jeans/pants and a dress shirt combo. Dont overdo with it though.

2)Be prepared to buy her drinks(not many though)

3)Be prepared to buy her drugs(more on that later)

4)Older women are just like younger women who know what they came for, so pretty much do what you do, but dont do anything overly stupid.

Comment

I used to know a slightly less upscale place called Roxy's (also known as "Pxoy Roxy's"). 30/40 somethings in white or leather mini-skirts and stillettos. The best kind of cheap slag. They would bottle you if you DIDN'T ram a finger or two up.

Good days. Cheap women. Filthy watered down Vodka.

I miss it so...

Comment

milfs

Comment

Comment

Comment

im not a fan of cougars at all.

i was at a bar a few weeks ago and there was a cougar bartending.... she was giving me and my friends drinks all night and i was pretty well ****faced. anyhow my friends who im with, walk home because they live like a block away, and im stuck there because im not getting a dui. she(the bartender) offers to drive me home, which im okay with because it saves me some money and time, even though she is drunk as **** too...dont you think ***** has the nerve to drive us to her house and wants a piece of fix? i wasnt down at all, she was too far past the prime. she might have been cute once, but now she is trashy. so i said i was going out for a smoke and i booked it... i didnt stop running for what felt like 20 minutes... i ended up walking around for a couple hours looking for the bar, so i could grab my car. by the time found it, i was as angry as ive ever been. my shoes were filthy and i couldnt find my phone... i was still pretty buzzed but i drove home and went to sleep. the night was ruined.

Comment

I've had my fair share of cougars.......when your young they can teach you a thing or two.........when you start getting older you want the younger ones to teach them a lesson!

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                    you don't really need many tips on how to bag a cougar. they do all the work for you. just talk to one and, if she doesn't give you the impression that she's horny and sleazey, move to another one immediately.

well......i guess a good tip is to not act too cocky around em. they like to control so just act kinda stupid and go along with everything she says/does.

as far as cougar spots? ask around. hell, you can even do an internet search. they don't really flock to particular types of places. we have a spot down here that everybody knows is Cougarville called Firefox. dunno why they love to go there. they just do. but, nonetheless, you can always find em around.

a good start would be bars/restaurants with bars that are in suburban neighborhoods and don't have many other social scenes in the area. a lott've housewives like to stay local.

There it is son. Spare knows his ****. The sports bar / restaurants are golden. I would hit the spot and look for two or three sitting together think (co-workers or friends) Start playing darts or pool as close as possible to their table. Don't be afraid to look at them often so they know you think they're hot. Once you make small talk, always under guess their age. Once you got one giggling or laughing, she's all yours. Just beware of the cockblocker friends. Say you two should go to another bar and go dancing. Once in the car change plans to taking her back to her place for some book knockin'.

Comment

Working...
                    X