Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No other boxer has the cringiest training shoots as....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No other boxer has the cringiest training shoots as....

Hughie fury the mans offkey quite frankly, good boxer great infact getting more power on his shots as evidenced in his last fight against sexton.

But he has the weirdest photoshoots first the meat punching ala rocky and now as seen in my avatar he's now a master woodsman, chopping through thickets like a hulking man beast swinging an axe about with gay abandon.

Wood chopping is a tremendous exercise for boxing. The old timers were quite fond of it.

Comment

Hughie Fury seems like a nice guy but after seeing that video I would never want to meet him in person. Him or anybody else who took part in filming that.

Comment

I think this dude has watched Rocky IV a little too many times in his life.

He probably watches the Rocky training montages before he has sex, with himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Wood chopping is a tremendous exercise for boxing. The old timers were quite fond of it.
          I don't doubt that, but they didn't photo him mid chop that's a straight up pose his arms arent even tensed lol.

Comment

Who is this worthless fool of a fighter. Looks like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
              Who is this worthless fool of a fighter. Looks like crap.
              Mans called barnaby octavious innit.

Comment

The wood chopping was around the same time as him having sex and lightly punching animal carcases in a white singlet. Hughie 'Cringe' Fury is a strange case

Comment

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
                  The wood chopping was around the same time as him having sex and lightly punching animal carcases in a white singlet. Hughie 'Cringe' Fury is a strange case
                  Definitely has the look of someone who elopes with dead animals in his spare time.

Comment

Terrible fighter. Please delete thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X