Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Tommysotomayor!!!

Who follows him, or watches his show?

Tell me what you think if him?

Tragic, 3 teens in a stolen car, high speed chase with police lose lives!

Here is Tommy keeping it real. His popularity is growing super fast. He’s becoming a celebrity.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxclROI-sAE

Sad story. Bad parenting. ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Who follows him, or watches his show?

Tell me what you think if him?
      Used to follow him until i realized he has unresolved issues with the women who should have been there for him, like his mom and his ex who had him arrested. Also, he is psychologically damaged from the girls who teased him about his dark skin when he was a youngster.

If you followed him, these are things he talked about occasionally. He gives you a glimpse into his past. He is an intelligent and an articulate guy, but misinformed on certain issues. He used to brag about this one white chick he called (snowbunny), he would put her in his videos to show off on the black chicks, until she decided to smash another black dude in his house.The other black dude made a video about it and Tommy was crying. Dude is a damaged man.

I unfollowed him, as many of the youtubers who talk about relationships and social issues just appeared unstable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Used to follow him until i realized he has unresolved issues with the women who should have been there for him, like his mom and his ex who had him arrested. Also, he is psychologically damaged from the girls who teased him about his dark skin when he was a youngster.

If you followed him, these are things he talked about occasionally. He gives you a glimpse into his past. He is an intelligent and an articulate guy, but misinformed on certain issues. He used to brag about this one white chick he called (snowbunny), he would put her in his videos to show off on the black chicks, until she decided to smash another black dude in his house.The other black dude made a video about it and Tommy was crying. Dude is a damaged man.

I unfollowed him, as many of the youtubers who talk about relationships and social issues just appeared unstable to me.
        Will look more deeply into that, thanks, because I am totally unaware of that stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X