Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: All Terence Crawford Does Is Run And Switch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: All Terence Crawford Does Is Run And Switch

OMAHA, Nebraska Terence Crawford's versatility, ability to make adjustments and ring IQ have been lauded throughout his ascent toward the top of pound-for-pound lists. Jose Benavidez Jr. and his father/trainer, Jose Sr., still consider Crawford the benefactor of masterful matchmaking more than anything. They think he has fought the right opponents, at the right times, and exploited those opportunities on his way to winning world titles in three weight classes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford by U.D. 🥊

Comment

Some FUGLY Chicks fighting right now.

Comment

Rooting for Benavidez Jr. but doubt he wins.

Comment

Bring on CanCharlo!!! 2019 Cinco De Mayo.

Comment

Crawford is too good to lose in his hometown.

Comment

Benavidez is talking a lot of smack, but he's going to get smacked tonight. His resume pales compared to Crawford's, so what's he talking about?

Comment

I cant remember the last time the fighter who complained about his opponent being a runner winning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  I cant remember the last time the fighter who complained about his opponent being a runner winning the fight.
                  That's because they don't have the skills to make the so called runner not use movement which means all he is is a one dimensional banger hahaha that a la David Benividez

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Yup! How that work out for GGG??? He got his wish.

Comment

Working...
                    X