Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-07-2018, 02:07 AM #1
Amateur

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Lance98 has a spectacular aura aboutLance98 has a spectacular aura aboutLance98 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,000,713.50
Default GGG's mental weakness as bad as kovalev?

I feel that GGG is as much of a train wreck as kovalev when it comes to mental strength. I used to think that he is much better than that with more discipline than kovalev, but I was wrong...From the constant whining to telling canelo to stand still to walking out of an interview post-fight, and now he is in denial that he didn't lose. In the past when things are going well for him, he is this humble dude who smiles a lot and doesn't whine, but when things go south, all of his mental weakness shows. Is this an eastern european thing? Kovalev is the same way. These are the type of delusions that prevent these guys from learning from their mistakes and stepping it up to the next level. They don't have the mental strength to overcome adversity and loss.
Lance98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-07-2018, 03:00 AM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
omh is just really niceomh is just really niceomh is just really niceomh is just really nice
Total Points: 10,000,000,026,867.56

Getting countered and not being able to hit a target right in front of you then landing a punch and it not having the same effect as they did with other opponent's smaller man coming off a year layoff + knee surgery who you considered a diva and clown forcing you to retreat making you hesitant to attack his body.ggg was a media darling coat tail Rider culture vulture jab spammer who fell for his own hype living in his own fantasy world with his fake defence records that is now destroyed **** him and his retarded fan base
omh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:09 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2005 Post(s)
stealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance98 View Post
Is this an eastern european thing?
Someone needs to look Kazakhstan up on a map.
stealthradon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:26 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1086 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 504,813,898,220,436.75
Total Points: 504,813,898,346,294.81
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
I feel that GGG is as much of a train wreck as kovalev when it comes to mental strength. I used to think that he is much better than that with more discipline than kovalev, but I was wrong...From the constant whining to telling canelo to stand still to walking out of an interview post-fight, and now he is in denial that he didn't lose. In the past when things are going well for him, he is this humble dude who smiles a lot and doesn't whine, but when things go south, all of his mental weakness shows. Is this an eastern european thing? Kovalev is the same way. These are the type of delusions that prevent these guys from learning from their mistakes and stepping it up to the next level. They don't have the mental strength to overcome adversity and loss.
You are an idiot, GGG was blowing by the fourth round, he is not used to the pace being forced on him. In spite of that he persevered, stuck it out, and even pulled back the fight in 10 and 11. If that's not mental strength, I don't what is. There is no doubt that GGG has some short comings, but mental strength is not one of them
sunny31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 03:37 AM #5
Interim Champion

Quoted: 436 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,018,097.50

Quote:
Wow, you need to spar a few rounds to learn what kind of mental effort participating in a fight like that would take. Especially in your late 30s after a long career. Youre having some delusions yourself.
Mindgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:16 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15004 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,008,615,597,258,457,254,723,584.00
Total Points: 2,008,615,597,258,457,254,723,584.00
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

most the fans thought he won, obviously hes gonna think that aswell and hes understandably pissed off that he only got 1 out of 6 cards over the two fights in his favour. im starting to get sick to death of this forum cause its so far away from opinions in the real world. they need to rename non stop boxing to the lunatic asylum.
DramaShow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 04:46 AM #7
Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo

Quoted: 2024 Post(s)
Bjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond reputeBjl12 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 954,960,267,428.92
Total Points: 955,060,317,852.66

Excellent thread

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by omh View Post
Getting countered and not being able to hit a target right in front of you then landing a punch and it not having the same effect as they did with other opponent's smaller man coming off a year layoff + knee surgery who you considered a diva and clown forcing you to retreat making you hesitant to attack his body.ggg was a media darling coat tail Rider culture vulture jab spammer who fell for his own hype living in his own fantasy world with his fake defence records that is now destroyed **** him and his retarded fan base
Quote:
Originally Posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
👑KINGNELO-"Golovkin is a Good-Boy.😵"
Yeah Ca$hnelo aka Mr. Middleweight aka Bo$$nelo aka Mr. Bo$$ing aka Gennady's Daddy Ca$hnelo runs boxing. Before an after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
You are an idiot, GGG was blowing by the fourth round, he is not used to the pace being forced on him. In spite of that he persevered, stuck it out, and even pulled back the fight in 10 and 11. If that's not mental strength, I don't what is. There is no doubt that GGG has some short comings, but mental strength is not one of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
Wow, you need to spar a few rounds to learn what kind of mental effort participating in a fight like that would take. Especially in your late 30s after a long career. Youre having some delusions yourself.
I complete agree with both of you Mindgames sunny31. The way Gennady was huffing and puffing by round 4 and the fact he made it through the fight - let alone how well he performed in the championship rounds - was impressive in itself.

Many people do NOT realize how draining and fatiguing it is MENTALLY to fight a "new style" without preparation. What I mean by that is Gennady and Abel clearly thought Canelo was going to "box an move". They did not prepare for Canelo to stand right in front of Gennady and force the action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
most the fans thought he won, obviously hes gonna think that aswell and hes understandably pissed off that he only got 1 out of 6 cards over the two fights in his favour. im starting to get sick to death of this forum cause its so far away from opinions in the real world. they need to rename non stop boxing to the lunatic asylum.
Most fans? Hah. A few media outlets/dick sucking groupies had Gennady winning. More professional fighters had Ca$h winning and, upon rewatching, the fight could've been as wide as 9-3
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 05:02 AM #8
Amateur

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Lance98 has a spectacular aura aboutLance98 has a spectacular aura aboutLance98 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,000,713.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
You are a moron. I was referring to him showing mental weakness due to his attitude, not his resilience. There are a lot of similarities to kovalev in that regard.
Lance98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 05:15 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2005 Post(s)
stealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,100,101,000,014,069,760.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
Most fans? Hah. A few media outlets/dick sucking groupies had Gennady winning. More professional fighters had Ca$h winning and, upon rewatching, the fight could've been as wide as 9-3
A few mediaoutlets? You mean more than the 40-50 fighters you and your butt buddies have found to be up Canelo's ass is more than the 60 media outlets that had GGG up..

And despite Canelo allegedly being the more popular fighter, he still lost in every fan poll. Are you going to blame it on the fighter being white, so he can lure in the Trump crowd, despite being Muslim, according to you, which would kinda rule out the Trump crowd.

Oh wait, you are just a retard, who knows nothing.
stealthradon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 05:15 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15004 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,008,615,597,258,457,254,723,584.00
Total Points: 2,008,615,597,258,457,254,723,584.00
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
Excellent thread

Yeah Ca$hnelo aka Mr. Middleweight aka Bo$$nelo aka Mr. Bo$$ing aka Gennady's Daddy Ca$hnelo runs boxing. Before an after.

I complete agree with both of you Mindgames sunny31. The way Gennady was huffing and puffing by round 4 and the fact he made it through the fight - let alone how well he performed in the championship rounds - was impressive in itself.

Many people do NOT realize how draining and fatiguing it is MENTALLY to fight a "new style" without preparation. What I mean by that is Gennady and Abel clearly thought Canelo was going to "box an move". They did not prepare for Canelo to stand right in front of Gennady and force the action.

a few? i think it was something like 90 percent or so of media scorecards didnt have canelo winning. and he ggg was way ahead on all the fan polls. he outlanded canelo in overallshots and power shots to the head
DramaShow is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
ggg's, kovalev?, mental, weakness

User Tag List