No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn has made Deontay Wilder a new offer Guarantee + Percentage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Serious enough for be his highest payday. To save face they don't need to make any offers. Agreed doe wait until Wilder/Fury is over. Majority of Wilder fanatics think he is being ducked i agree, thank God not every one is dumb like those fanatics.
    How do you know? How much is Wilder making against Fury? One thing we do know is AJ turned down his highest payday by far

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      Every other fight gets signed easy enough, behind closed doors. But for some reason Eddie Hearn feels the need to make ridiculous claims in the press every week about offering Deontay Wilder and his team an offer.
      Maybe because Wilders team were the ones that started running to the press and now won't negotiate?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        How do you know? How much is Wilder making against Fury? One thing we do know is AJ turned down his highest payday by far
        Well they're both on guarantees surely.. and in order to finance those guarantees they'll need to sell an awful lot of PPV's which alot of people don't think will be the case.

If its priced at 60 dollars.. they'll need to sell 500k US + just to make up the numbers being banded around about their respective guaranteed purse .

Neither of these two are silly enough to not have guaranteed purses. Now it's not to say they won't get them.. but unless the buys come in then someone's making a loss. And if the buys that do come in don't show any prospective market oenetration or growth then they won't be wanting to make another loss .

Either way you cut it.. AJ ****s over the pair of them in earnings , purses and market reach in his respective territory. So you can howl about him turning down whatever all you like.. he'll still always get a higher percentage against the winner of this fight .

I'll bet you my account and all points that if AJ fights the winner of this.. he receives the higher percentage.

Comment

Whenever that fight happens Wilder stands to make his highest payday ever, whether it happens now or later. Wilder turned down his highest payday not only once with AJ, But its not about money doe... Lets do it for legacy. Only gullible fanatics would deny he is being ducked....Like i said lets wait until he beats Fury. Like i said from day one this is all about money, nothing else from both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Whenever that fight happens Wilder stands to make his highest payday ever, whether it happens now or later. Wilder turned down his highest payday not only once with AJ, But its not about money doe... Lets do it for legacy. Only gullible fanatics would deny he is being ducked....Like i said lets wait until he beats Fury. Like i said from day one this is all about money, nothing else from both sides.
            AJ turned down $50 mil guarantee & 50% of the total fight. That's at a minimum of at least $75 mil. Eddie doesn't know how much Wilder's highest payday was and that's evidenced by the offers sent to PBC fighters that were turned down because they said they're making more money now. Hearn is going off reported purses & not taking into account other streams of revenue.

Comment

AJ turned down $50 mil guarantee & 50% of the total fight. That's at a minimum of at least $75 mil. Eddie doesn't know how much Wilder's highest payday was and that's evidenced by the offers sent to PBC fighters that were turned down because they said they're making more money now. Hearn is going off reported purses & not taking into account other streams of revenue.
              I couldn't care less about Hearn, we all know Wilder hasn't touch 5million dollars in the ring, we know he hasn't sold a single PPV yet. Those are two things that we know.

I couldn't careless about the 50m dollars that was turned down because they never met to discuss it, they offered that money then dance around having a meeting. So that offer was irrelevant, to "save face" by Team Wilder.

Comment

We've seen their TV ratings........AJ is only big "cross the pond", His promoter is not trustworthy, why waste your time with these clowns when you know your power in these negotiations changes following this fight? More clown sh|t for clown @ss mf's to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Wilder is focused on Fury. Forget this nonsense. Come back after the fight is done with.
                  Yeah -BULL****-
                  They aint focus on Fury, at all the press this week team Wilder could not get AJ off his mouth.
                  AJ stay on thier mind everyday, there is video evidence of this.

Comment

They think a big fight can be negotiated while one of the fighters is having a big fight..... that would be like AJ negotiating a Wilder fight before facing Klitschko.

Not gona happen and that was confirmed by Shelley and Lou yesterday. They're not negotiating until after the Fury fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      They think a big fight can be negotiated while one of the fighters is having a big fight..... that would be like AJ negotiating a Wilder fight before facing Klitschko.

Not gona happen and that was confirmed by Shelley and Lou yesterday. They're not negotiating until after the Fury fight.
                      Canelo vs GGG (One of boxings biggest fights) was negotiated, signed and delivered before the big PPV Canelo vs Chavez and was announced in the ring after. AJ vs Vlad (One of boxings heavyweight fights in a while) was negotiated, signed and delivered before AJ vs Molina.

Comment

Working...
                      X