• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
    So your argument boils down to.
    "But he showed heart against a green Pascal doe?"

I had Froch losing that fight anyway.
    He showed heart against Groves, Dirrell (had him losing that one), And Taylor. We’ll have to agree to disagree I don’t think he’s mentally weak. I’ll admit he may not the strongest mentally compared to other champs though.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
      He showed heart against Groves, Dirrell (had him losing that one), And Taylor. We’ll have to agree to disagree
      Okay dude.

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
      Dirrell (had him losing that one),
      Yes he lost that fight.
      The way he robbed the old weight drained guy in your avatar
      was more disgraceful though.

Comment

Froch couldnt even beat a 47 year old weight drained Glen Johnson.

The Jamaican guy had like a million losses at that point
        I don't think you've seen Johnson fight, he peaked when he got older. He performed very well against a prime Chad Dawson as well as Tavoris Cloud as late as 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          I don't think you've seen Johnson fight, he peaked when he got older. He performed very well against a prime Chad Dawson as well as Tavoris Cloud as late as 2009.
          You can think what you want dude.

Are you claiming the old guy wasn't a shell of himself at that stage?
          Are you saying he wasn't weight drained?

Froch got exposed.

Comment

Froch by KO assuming the fight is at 168. Canelo's limit is 160, he's already moved up 3 divisions, a 4th is one too many.

Canelo is barely 5'8 with a 70" reach, Froch is 6'1 with a 75" reach, the size advantage would completely overwhelm the little Nelo. Canelo didn't even have the power to knock out zombie-Chavez, he's not going to be able to keep Froch off of him.

Unlike ggg Froch doesn't shell up when you hit him, he fought back especially on the inside where he'd throw uppercuts and hooks from weird angles around people's guards.

Comment

Canelo, once again Froch is very overrated

Comment

You can think what you want dude.

Are you claiming the old guy wasn't a shell of himself at that stage?
                Are you saying he wasn't weight drained?

Froch got exposed.

Anybody familiar with Glen Johnson knows he peaked when he got older and that he was the victim of multiple robberies/close decisions.

In the mid 2000's he was picking up wins over RJJ, Tarver, Woods, all these guys were champions and the best wins of his career.

In 2008 he pushed a prime Chad Dawson to 115-113 on 2 judges's cards, in 2010 he pushed LHW champion Cloud to 116-112 on all 3 cards, he also picked up a KO win against Allan Green a pretty decent contender. He wasn't drained either, he only weighed 173 against Cloud, he was a small LHW.

Comment

at what weight? 155, i got Canelo

Comment

Froch was a very big smw who was very strong. The size difference would be ridiculous, froch would probably bully him. The guy spent his entire career at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Anybody familiar with Glen Johnson knows he peaked when he got older and that he was the victim of multiple robberies/close decisions.

In the mid 2000's he was picking up wins over RJJ, Tarver, Woods, all these guys were champions and the best wins of his career.

In 2008 he pushed a prime Chad Dawson to 115-113 on 2 judges's cards, in 2010 he pushed LHW champion Cloud to 116-112 on all 3 cards, he also picked up a KO win against Allan Green a pretty decent contender. He wasn't drained either, he only weighed 173 against Cloud, he was a small LHW.
                      You are pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X