No announcement yet.

Canelo is now a 2 time lineal middleweight champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    The fight could have easily gone the other way. And was in actuality leaning more Golovkins way. Canelo gets the benefit of the doubt, that's nothing new.

I give him credit for the performance, but im not going to act like he dominated or even really won the fight. He just got the "W", like I said.
    It's a W on Record buddy . Where it Counts .

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      yep...............
      Bro we know you're gonna be hoping and praying a miracle happens and Charlo beats canelo. But since it's obvious canelo beats Charlo in this point in time you have no choice but to pick canelo especially to save face in seeing how hard you went in on these triple L fans after canelo sent him running to the showers crying and looking like the hunch back of notre Dame.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        nothing wrong with celebrating canelo, the guy has taken a lot of hard fights and earned his money. the guy just turned 28.
        For real. He has some resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Somebody making a list of 50 fighters isn't "all the fighters"

im talking about every fighter that i seen recap the fight. with the exception of paulie

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            It's a W on Record buddy . Where it Counts .
            That's really not why we're on NSB. The casuals can look up boxrec and see who won and who lost officially. We spend a lot of time on here for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              Bro we know you're gonna be hoping and praying a miracle happens and Charlo beats canelo. But since it's obvious canelo beats Charlo in this point in time you have no choice but to pick canelo especially to save face in seeing how hard you went in on these triple L fans after canelo sent him running to the showers crying and looking like the hunch back of notre Dame.
              why would I hope Charlo wins?..Canelo is by far the superior talent and has took the risks and put the work in...He has "EARNED" his position" I really dont get why ya'll have me labeled as some racist type of guy..but that aint me and i refuse to wear that jacket
              Last edited by Larry the boss; 09-22-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Not even 30, and he already has his dick balls deep down your throat.
                Hahahahahahahahahahah Lmmfao!!! Get him Larry lmao. I read his post and then saw the dog in his avy and Lmmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  Where the **** did this ****en ******, dicktard, ****tard come from. A little over 1500 posts since 2008? Wtf lmao. I'm picking Charlo just because you said the above you stupid bastard, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    Hahahahahahahahahahah Lmmfao!!! Get him Larry lmao. I read his post and then saw the dog in his avy and Lmmfao.
                    Larry gon’ do nuttin’

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Larry gon’ do nuttin’
                      Why do I need to argue with you..you lost Kovalev now GGG..now you are just desperate...

Comment

Working...
                      X