Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    [B][SIZE="5"][U]You [COLOR="Blue"]Ducked

Ahemmm. So wait...who ducked?????

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.
    No posting about who really LIED/cheated. Any such posting will be an automatic DQ.
    Can we now have a recount?

Actually there needs to be some changes ..... like ..... No Mayweather Mafia judges

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    By the way, rematch whenever you like. You won't even respond to my offers for a rematch, because you know you don't stand a chance. Give up.
    Would you accept a rematch against Travestyny in the Thunderdome?
    But would you accept a rematch with Travestyny in the Thunderdome, with posters that you both agree on as the judges?
    Would you be willing to rematch Travestyny in the Thunderdome with regular posters as judges, though?

there is no point asking.

I own you, bltch. Never forget that!

Last edited by travestyny; 09-20-2018, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• SORRY FLOYD FANS. No matter how hard you tried to twist it floyd is a drug cheat.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Tell us all if the DCO was on hand before this IV was taken.

We'll wait.

DUCKY,

1) DCO nor anyone else can approve of what Floyd did at that point in time.

2) DCO is NOT a doctor!

3) Floyd and his Dr Ariza get to decide! If they screwed up, it does not matter if the DCO was there!

4) Fortunately, we have lots of stats about Floyd just before the IV!

- Weight was rock stable! Been that way for a decade according to Floyd!

- We actually saw Floyd drink enough fluids to recuperate from his possible MILD dehydration.

- USADA/WADA states that all that is needed is a couple of cups of fluids per pound lost and you are all good! Floyd did that!

- Vitals all normal!

Wait? I will not make you wait 175+ pages!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Comment

• ADP02

For Lochte, the IV was JUST for Rehydration purposes.

For Floyd Mayweather, the IV was JUST for Rehydration purposes.

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          You have no idea if that's true. You haven't seen the medical report. You haven't interviewed the paramedic. You haven't talked to the witnesses, such as the USADA doping control officer.

You have none of the information. USADA has all of the information. And they say you're wrong.

I used words that came out of their mouth!

Why was the ILLEGAL BANNED IV used?

"It was JUST Rehydration"

"It was NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY"

They then came back with several excuses:
          - Giving blood (10 days before)
          - Giving urine
          - Training but this was at the weigh-in and Floyd said he was basically relaxing in his final days prior to the fight. Several interviews with Floyd saying the same!

Finally, was Floyd rushed to the hospital? NO!!

There was no emergency! Floyd was doing interviews after that and actually bringing up that he walks around at close to the weigh-in weight! Unlike others who get drained!!!

Man, you can't make this up! It's right out of their own mouths!!!

FLOYD MAYWEATHER RELAXING AS HE TALKS PACQUIAO AND MORE LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE SHOWDOWN

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148...I'm extremely happy with everything

Floyd Mayweather

Comment

• do we really have to go thru this mess again?

Comment

• Froid was framed!

Comment

• I don't think USADA will be used in the 2nd fight. He got a way with those IV masking fluids. This will be VADA or no fight. Pac will be dumb if he accepts a fight with Floyd with USADA on board again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  DUCKY,

1) DCO nor anyone else can approve of what Floyd did at that point in time.

2) DCO is NOT a doctor!

3) Floyd and his Dr Ariza get to decide! If they screwed up, it does not matter if the DCO was there!

4) Fortunately, we have lots of stats about Floyd just before the IV!

- Weight was rock stable! Been that way for a decade according to Floyd!

- We actually saw Floyd drink enough fluids to recuperate from his possible MILD dehydration.

- USADA/WADA states that all that is needed is a couple of cups of fluids per pound lost and you are all good! Floyd did that!

- Vitals all normal!

Wait? I will not make you wait 175+ pages!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Shut up, you 4-0 bet welching ducking bltch. Your conspiracy theory was destroyed.

Sample A is a mixture of those 2 urine samples. There the second is diluting the initial one.

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers

There can be traces!!!! LMAOOOOOOO. And why the fvvck would the DCO lie to help Mayweather by making a paper trail and having 3 independent doctors look into what happened? What's next? You going to tell us about plasticizers again!? GIVE UP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    I don't think USADA will be used in the 2nd fight. He got a way with those IV masking fluids. This will be VADA or no fight. Pac will be dumb if he accepts a fight with Floyd with USADA on board again.

If you're fighting Floyd, it's his way or the highway. It has always been on his terms. Expect no VADA testing again..

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                      If you're fighting Floyd, it's his way or the highway. It has always been on his terms. Expect no VADA testing again..
                      VADA testing only means temp DCOs take the piss to the labs instead of full employed DCOs, and less testing than a WADA signatory.

VADA basically does nothing except transport piss and blood.

Comment

Working...
                      X