No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Richard Commey Purse Bid on September 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Good fight. Commey might actually be the best opponent Mikey has ever faced. I thought Commey beat Easter when they fought.
    Lol commey is nowhere near the best Garcia has fought.

Garcia needs to face a real one now. Not no african tomato can

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Lol commey is nowhere near the best Garcia has fought.

Garcia needs to face a real one now. Not no african tomato can
      Really. Who do you think is better? Broner, Lipinets, Rocky Martinez? Commey is just as good as any of those guys in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Really. Who do you think is better? Broner, Lipinets, Rocky Martinez? Commey is just as good as any of those guys in my opinion.
        The guy he just beat beat Commey

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The guy he just beat beat Commey
          I personally thought he beat Easter and Shafikov. Either way Mikey has faced zero elite fighters in his career.

Comment

Once again a big WTF on the rankings and mandatories of these sanctioning bodies. Commey lost to Easter and took a consecutive loss in his next fight. Not one signature win on his resume. If Loma fought this guy the same people saying this is a good fight would be crying bloody murder. All Mikey’s talk about Spence and his insistence that PAC is irrelevant yet Commey is being osndiered as his next opponent. GTFOOH!

Comment

This fake Mutha! What happened to you wanted Erroll Spence though? This is a new trend in boxing where guys hide behind there mandatories in order to avoid fighting the stiffer challengers in boxing. I hope the Errol Spence fight is still on but if not then go fight Lomachenko instead.

Comment

Calls out Spence and fights bums.
                And this is coming from a Mikey Garcia fan. I like Mikey but what is happening to his career, I feel like it would have tooken off already if he would have signed to Golden Boy, retire Cotto, go back down to fight Linares then fight Matthysse on the Canelo vs ggg undercard.

Instead we get this crap

Comment

Another Cherry Garcia. Fighting cans while calling out big names!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Respect to Commey, but I won't be mad if this fight doesn't happen. I have zero interest in seeing Mikey take this fight next. And I hope Mikey has zero interest in it as well.

I wanna see Mikey fight someone real. Linares at 135 or a player at 147. Loma seems booked for Dec. vs Pedraza & 140 has no fights til the WBSS tournament is over or some of those guys get eliminated.

F#ck man thinking about the landscape maybe Commey will happen if this Spence thing doesn't get signed cuz not a lot of interesting things out there til Loma unifies & their is someone holding the Ali trophy.
                    hr already had the linares fight set. said the money wasnt right ir the fight wasnt big enough. pulled out for that title fight at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                      hr already had the linares fight set. said the money wasnt right ir the fight wasnt big enough. pulled out for that title fight at 140.
                      I thought it was the options were the problem? Oscar was only gonna let him fight if he signed a 3 fight option or w/e. Thats gonna be the stumbling block for Mikey getting a big fight with any non-PBC entity.

Comment

Working...
                      X