Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Canelo was "hurt" by GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo outlanded him in all that. I remember seeing that and being confused with the commentary. Yeah, it was a good shot but Canelo made him miss every shot, backed him up with a straight right to the chin and landed two good uppercuts.

Comment

Nice shadow boxing from Golovkin there

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        It's cute how before he even fought Trout many on here would have picked any decent fighter under the sun to have beaten him, how far Canelo has come. I didnn't have him winning against Golovkin but Canelo has made so many doubters eat their words.
        The Trout fight was the first time I saw Canelo's defensive prowess. I am such a big fan of him because of his slick defensive maneuvers that allow punches to whiz by him by mere centimeters.

Comment

I hate lampley. I mean seriously HATE that mf. He's yelling, "Canelo is hurt!!!" then canielo lands a combination.

Comment

I think he was stunned a little bit but he did a great job avoiding the follow up shots with some slick upper body movement. GGG missed almost almost all of those punches.

Comment

It was a joke.....it was a good shot but canelo clearly wasn't stunned buzzed hurt or wobbled. Lamply and company are idiots which rages the turds to.scream robbery with their bais commentary. Laterally refusing to call whats actually happening just spewing garbage none sense.

Comment

Cobra whats with the personal vendetta on Golovkin? I swear you been hating on him for years for no reason you know damn well that man won last night.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Cobra whats with the personal vendetta on Golovkin? I swear you been hating on him for years for no reason you know damn well that man won last night.
                  That's true. I have been hating on him for years. But he did not win last night. Now I said after the first fight there's a better case for GGG winning than Canelo winning but I can live with a draw. After this fight there is a better case for Canelo winning than GGG winning and I could've lived with a draw. I'm a hater but I'm straight up honest.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    I thought no man could miss as much as GGG after the first fight. He missed 500 punches and claimed it was because canelo ran. Canelo walked him down in range all fight and guess what...he missed over 600 punches this time lol

He can't land enough hard and clean shots on canelo. He is nuetered and reduced to nothing but jabs while he eats power shots and a entire array of shots by canelo. Canelo whooped him on the back foot and he cried so he whooped him on the front foot this time. Lampley and old man lederman suck way too bias and giving false narrative of the fight.
                    How did he manage to stun Canelo in the 10th if he kept missing.
                    Canelo got hurt the most in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      I think he was stunned a little bit but he did a great job avoiding the follow up shots with some slick upper body movement. GGG missed almost almost all of those punches.
                      Gotta give it to Canelo for making him miss.
                      GGG could of ended this fight right their and then if he wasn't such a great boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X