No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Team Golovkin Keeps Crying, Crying and More Crying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
    clenelo acting more like a diva ...he deserves a good beating.
    lil g is the diva. lil g will get beat again.

Comment

• Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
      Or one could say...cheating, cheating & more attempts to cheat with Canelo's team. God forbid they adhere to playing by the same rules that have been established for over a hundred fk'n years!
      So which excuse are you going to use?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        Sounds like Canelo is the one that's crying. This was a completely justifiable compliant by Team Golovkin. Use Grant or Reyes instead, problem solved.
        Leave the excuses at home. #Lions Only

Comment

• Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
          Typical Diva Clenelo thinking that he can do what he wants in boxing. Team GGG and any other team would have a problem with untested gloves in a championship fight. What planet is this ginger from? The guy need a humbling moment!
          15th is coming!
          Diva lil g gon catch that L again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            First they want him clean (which he waited until he couldn’t wait anymore to sign up). Most boxing experts agree the wraps were not right, but if GGG can do it too, fine. Watch them try to stop it this time.

Those gloves have no business being in a fight when untested at this level, period.

It’s funny to hear Canelo talk about complaining when he basically acted like a spoiled brat when the wbc wanted him to give ggg his rightful Mandatory.
            Which excuse are you going to use?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
              Why would these dbags invent new gloves when they’re already rich. Makes no sense. Seems like more work than it’s worth for someone already wealthy. I don’t see how someone could like Canelo at all at this point. What a ***** made chump.
              Invent? lil g's hype train will be derailed Sept. 15, NO Excuses!

Comment

• Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                no boxing no life no cheating
                lil g no skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Canelo is a f**k boy. He's an entitied b**ch who thinks he can use peds, use some gloves randomly made by his butcher trainers in their garage and nobody is supposed to say s**t? Foh
                  Cry us a river....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                    The trash talk leading up to this fight has been pretty lame. I was expecting more "bad meat" jokes from team Golovkin.
                    Nah, lil g, his team & fans just looking for every excuse in the book for when they lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by trueblood View Post
                      This red headed Man Boy is a Prima A donna...

Everybody knows it!!!! I want to come in first --I want My Name first I want Oscar to dress I like pink
                      Don't forget the, " am going to tag lil g up, easy work."

Comment

Working...
                      X