Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher p4p of all time Bhop, Roy Jones or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Because only a neophyte would bring up a sparring partner getting a knockdown that knows Jones tricks and isn't susceptible to the element of Jones surprise. Elementary dear boy! Can you save that data for me please?

The mere fact I'm repeating this for the 3rd time tells me you're having memory leaks. Why did you miss that in my previous post? I just posted that!!!

Henry Cooper wasn't a sparring partner for Clay, am I right or am I wrong? Doug Jones wasn't a sparring partner for Clay, am I right or am I wrong? Thus, you bringing up Lou is erroneous and out of context, thats why I know you didn't know. Only a neophyte/pleb/casual/etc would bring up Lou because it doesn't make sense to bring it up.

If that's shocking to you, you might want to see a Neurologist and I'm being serious. A man your age shouldn't be having this amount of problems with recall.

Conceding to possibly isn't conceding to anything. You can't use possibly when conceding, basic word logic. Here:

con·cede
    kənˈsēd/Submit
    verb
    admit that something is true or valid after first denying or resisting it.
    "I had to concede that I'd overreacted"

2. surrender or yield (something that one possesses).
    "to concede all the territory he'd won"

You can't POSSIBLY surrender. You surrender or you don't. You either ADMIT something is true or you don't. You don't POSSIBLY admit, it's not logic and erroneous.

I don't assume jack shít because to assume you do so without proof. I HAVE proof through reasoning. Do you even know what reasoning means or was that not a requirement for basket weaving?

If you don't want to reference facts to back up your claims, I'm not intertested in engaging and you'll be put in cold storage for the duration.

Let's get something straight, I don't give a fùck about you and if you're not here to have an intelligent discussion, you're going to be erased out of my field of vision. Do we understand each other?
    I'm aware that being a sparring partner could lead to a fighter being dropped. I was simply pointing it out. I agree with your point. Again, just pointing it out. For you to just assume that pointing out he was dropped means someone is unaware they were sparring partners is just not sound logic.

You are seriously the most pedantic **** going If you can't grasp I was conceding the point on Doug Jones then I'm sorry.

You don't give a **** about me? Well guess what? I don't give a **** about you either Do me a favour and **** off mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I haven't harped on the win.

Let's assume it's true. How do you know it was the only time he used an IV?

Again, Roy Jones knew he'd be "weak" because he was always weak.

What differnence was there for his fight with Roy and any other Toney fight?

Do you have anything to support your claim that Toney nearly fainted at the weigh in?

Simple questions. Why are you avoiding them?
      IIRC, Toney gained some 180 lbs or more after the weigh in. The fat dude was definitely dehydrated . That was his last super middle fight . He went up to 175 after that.

There were some rumors he had some blood drawn too.

Comment

Degree's in what and from where? You got degree's in Basket Weaving and African American Studies or something more serious because it MATTERS. Not all degree's are cut from the same cloth.

What's wrong with that is your memory is shot. As we get older, there are memory leaks. That's how aging works. The longer the data is stored and unused, the more likely it can spill into something else that's why you need to dust off those devices to stay sharp. My mother is in her 80's and when she recalls things from my youth, she crosses memories or reinvents them.

Who's saying every statement? I never said EVERY statement. You're using a lot of hyperbole here to justify your ego.

To use Google effectively you need to know how Googles search algorithm works. Different queries work better than others and if you don't know how to search, just mashing whatever into Google isn't going to provide a desired result.

It's not that THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS FOR ME, it's that communicating the truth is serious for me. I don't like to post garbage fantasy because I enjoy the power of being credible.

You did say I might be wrong, but you fought being wrong when questioned about it so you canceled yourself out.

On a site with 98% of posters are garbage, I'm the best of the 2%. I might not know it all, but I'm very well rounded and respected by my peers IRL who have much deeper roots than I in the game. If you think me thinking I'm better than 98% of the board is self entitlement, so be it. I put in the work and have special knowledge through experience the vast majority here doesn't.

I know you didn't know (as opposed to assuming), that Del Valle was a sparring partner for Jones because you think you put me in check with the below statement:

You thought you had me with that one. You know it, I know it. The reason I know you thought that is because only a neophyte wouldn't know that sparring partners know your bag of tricks. Thus, the point of your percieved spear was nothing more than a broken pencil. Boxing basics.

Yeah, right. If we're judging that sentence, its safe to say you're with the majority.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
          IIRC, Toney gained some 180 lbs or more after the weigh in. The fat dude was definitely dehydrated . That was his last super middle fight . He went up to 175 after that.

There were some rumors he had some blood drawn too.
          Didn't he always pile weight on after the weigh in?

Of course he was dehydrated. When wasn't he?

Comment

I'm aware that being a sparring partner could lead to a fighter being dropped. I was simply pointing it out. I agree with your point. Again, just pointing it out. For you to just assume that pointing out he was dropped means someone is unaware they were sparring partners is just not sound logic.

You are seriously the most pedantic **** going If you can't grasp I was conceding the point on Doug Jones then I'm sorry.

You don't give a **** about me? Well guess what? I don't give a **** about you either Do me a favour and **** off mate.
            You were only aware of it after I said it otherwise you would have never brought up Lou in the first place.

If you agree, AGREE instead of saying I might possibly be wrong. Say it, say the words: I was wrong. Fact: you never said you were wrong and you never agreed. You were combative and kept the door open to being correct even when submerged in an ocean of wrong.

Of course it's logic you shítstain. I thought Brits were better at their own language than stupid Americans are? Foiled again!!! Do you even know what logic or reasoning means?

You never conceded, you said you MIGHT BE WRONG. I posted the dang definition yet you STILL make up your own shít. That's not conceding BY DEFINITION. Learn what words mean before you use it you fùcking chimp.

We're done here, you're on ignore. Go have your fantasy debates with your own made up definitions you peasant.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post

Yeah, right. If we're judging that sentence, its safe to say you're with the majority.
              Why is that? Because I didn't submit to you being a dickhead in the other thread when nobody was being aggressive to you?

Hey look it's the dickhead that doesn't like being engaged like a dickhead after initiating a converssation through dickead means. Welcome to the ignore list pùssy.

Pro-Tip: If you start a conversation off in a dickhead tone, expect a dickhead response.

Yoz, what a gáy name. I had to check the definition, intellectual youth? Get the fùck out of here with that noise you chimp. You should change it to Trog, more fitting.

Comment

You were only aware of it after I said it otherwise you would have never brought up Lou in the first place.

If you agree, AGREE instead of saying I might possibly be wrong. Say it, say the words: I was wrong. Fact: you never said you were wrong and you never agreed. You were combative and kept the door open to being correct even when submerged in an ocean of wrong.

Of course it's logic you shítstain. I thought Brits were better at their own language than stupid Americans are? Foiled again!!! Do you even know what logic or reasoning means?

You never conceded, you said you MIGHT BE WRONG. I posted the dang definition yet you STILL make up your own shít. That's not conceding BY DEFINITION. Learn what words mean before you use it you fùcking chimp.

We're done here, you're on ignore. Go have your fantasy debates with your own made up definitions you peasant.

It's hilarious how seriously you take yourself.

Yeah like I said, **** off.

Comment

Why is that? Because I didn't submit to you being a dickhead in the other thread when nobody was being aggressive to you?

Hey look it's the dickhead that doesn't like being engaged like a dickhead after initiating a converssation through dickead means. Welcome to the ignore list pùssy.

Pro-Tip: If you start a conversation off in a dickhead tone, expect a dickhead response.

Yoz, what a gáy name. I had to check the definition, intellectual youth? Get the fùck out of here with that noise you chimp. You should change it to Trog, more fitting.

Where do I start?

I think i'll keep it simple - see the highlighted section.

Evidences my point, don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post

Where do I start?

I think i'll keep it simple - see the highlighted section.

Evidences my point, don't you think?

He's educated mate, don't mess with him.

Comment

He's educated mate, don't mess with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X