No announcement yet.

Shadow of war is pretty damn good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow of war is pretty damn good

If you liked shadow of mordor at all, in any way, this game is an improvement of it in every front.

Every way possible it's been improved.

It's the combat that made me stay, it's the rocksteady batman combat system perfected and the assassinations are so ****ing satisfying even after you've killed your thousandth orc.

It's the combat that made me stay, the story and lore combined with gameplay that make it special.

8.6/10

I loved it. It did feel a bit convoluted with the different areas in all honesty and I just felt the first game was more structured and organised as it was more linear too.

This game had more open-world elements but I think it made the game far messier and disjointed in terms of story and how to move forward than the first game.

Definitely worth the purchase however. If you loved the first game, expect similar combat. The bow/arrows were ridiculously overpowered in the first game and this has balanced that. Graphics are a bit better. More open-world aspects. More layers to the game but not necessarily implemented well, it felt a bit pointless towards the end tbh. If you stay on the main story and only sparingly do the rest, you will enjoy it if you enjoyed the 1st game.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      I loved it. It did feel a bit convoluted with the different areas in all honesty and I just felt the first game was more structured and organised as it was more linear too.

This game had more open-world elements but I think it made the game far messier and disjointed in terms of story and how to move forward than the first game.

Definitely worth the purchase however. If you loved the first game, expect similar combat. The bow/arrows were ridiculously overpowered in the first game and this has balanced that. Graphics are a bit better. More open-world aspects. More layers to the game but not necessarily implemented well, it felt a bit pointless towards the end tbh. If you stay on the main story and only sparingly do the rest, you will enjoy it if you enjoyed the 1st game.
      The graphics were spectacular, (i play on pc, max settings) and yeah the story did taper off in the end lol but it had a decent beginning and strong progression with some great surprises until you near the end.

It's an open world game that feels different from other open world games with very interesting mechanics and strong rpg elements.

Comment

Working...
      X