Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honorable, war hero McCain hates Trump so much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys know Trump isn't a self made billionaire, right? He got most of his money from his father.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      You smashed nothing. Mccain is a war hero - check. He hates trump - check.
      Your hero is nothing, and yes, trump is a liar.
      He conned some people in Mexico.

Did you want Hillary to win?
      The clintons got like 50 bodies behind them. Check

Comment

He doesn't want him in his funeral. McCain knows Trump is a lying con. He does not even have this same hate against Obaman who defeated him.
        It is because Trump only likes those who weren't captured. Trump doesn't like POWs.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
          You guys know Trump isn't a self made billionaire, right? He got most of his money from his father.
          Did his father give him a billion dollars? No. Is Trump a billionaire? Yes.

Think before you type.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            Um, no. Try again.

Comment

He doesn't want him in his funeral. McCain knows Trump is a lying con. He does not even have this same hate against Obaman who defeated him.
              I know you don’t read very much, you admitted this yourself, as you enjoyed Comey’s book on trump.

Here is your hero John McCain.

http://www.unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

Try to read a lil bit before you show intellectual laziness.

I guess being ashamed of one’s self can cloud a guilty conscience _- check

You are a clown, you are not even embarrassed that you called Larry out, then he showed up. Is being a man, a thinking man that difficult?

It must be.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I know you don’t read very much, you admitted this yourself, as you enjoyed Comey’s book on trump.

Here is your hero John McCain.

http://www.unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

Try to read a lil bit before you show intellectual laziness.

I guess being ashamed of one’s self can cloud a guilty conscience _- check

You are a clown, you are not even embarrassed that you called Larry out, then he showed up. Is being a man, a thinking man that difficult?

It must be.
                It's the thinking part that is most troublesome

Comment

Working...
                X