Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-De La Hoya - WBC Prez Hopes To End The Bad Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People/Tourist have been getting killed left and right in Cancun. 3 weeks ago 14people died in 30 hours.
    5 Brits were found dead 4 days ago and 100 people have died in the last 5 months.
    My fiancé and I were going for a get a away until we received a warning about Americans traveling to the particular area. I don’t think this is the best place for this event lol. There are other really nice places like Playa Del Carmen and Fairmont Mayakoba

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      I wonder if Floyd wanting to put on those mma crotch tights, has anything to do with oscar posing in those fishnets.
      Major fail

Comment

it be cool to see these 2 legends squash that beef in chill!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Major fail
          That means theres some truth

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            That means theres some truth
            He’ll be wearing boxing shorts like most of the male Boxers that fight in ufc. Even if he didn’t that correlation is kind of weak. Can’t compare that to a tranny that snorts coke and plays with dildo

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              I beg to differ and as I don’t know you I will assume you are not snorting the same drugs Oscar has been snorting all those years to come out with a ridiculous statement like that .

Floyd hating on Oscar?lolololol

In fact there could be some merit in what you are saying prior to their fight. Oscar had everything, the name, money, looks, suspenders you name it. Mayweather was basically down , looking up, no one can deny that. However those roles have significantly reversed my friend. What happened have you been in coma for 10 years and just got up today and decided to post on boxingscene? A lot has changed bro, fall back with that nonsense.

Don’t get me wrong can I blame Oscar for being a tad envious..... not really. It’s human nature. Oscar and Mayweather are competitors, fierce rivals and despise one another so for one of them to noticeably be the main draw and then be surpassed by the guy he can not stand- we are not just talking money here but in legacy which fighter without trying to challenge you too much will be most annoyed? Ok not convinced let’s continue......
              Which fighter wrote a letter to the boxing community about shunning the McGregor fight? Even though he himself campaigned for his fighter to get the shot and even talked about himself wanting to fight...lolol the audacity of you. You better be oscar’s Cousin, boyfriend,girlfriend or a family member? Anyway I come in peace I’m not hating on Oscar I actually have Oscar in my top 50 fighter’s of all time. He comes in at a respectable 45 th place behind Butterbean in 44th place
              GREAT post! Oscar is the one that has to do the "gettin' over" with regards to the jealousy he has towards Mayweather, and Mayweather has to fall back with "rubbin' in" his win over Oscar. Them guys becoming friends can only come about with humility, which is something neither has in abundance......

Comment

People/Tourist have been getting killed left and right in Cancun. 3 weeks ago 14people died in 30 hours.
                5 Brits were found dead 4 days ago and 100 people have died in the last 5 months.
                My fiancé and I were going for a get a away until we received a warning about Americans traveling to the particular area. I don’t think this is the best place for this event lol. There are other really nice places like Playa Del Carmen and Fairmont Mayakoba
                Which particular area?

Comment

floyd trying to patch things up because he knows his promotional company needs the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
                    Which particular area?
                    Most of the killings have happened in the tourist areas. 100 murders in 5 months there’s a problem that needs to be addressed. Family of 5 Brits were found dead in the front of their hotel 4 days ago

Comment

Most of the killings have happened in the tourist areas. 100 murders in 5 months there’s a problem that needs to be addressed. Family of 5 Brits were found dead in the front of their hotel 4 days ago
                      Wow! Surprised, but not too surprised with all that goes on out there, but thought maybe (at such a popular spot) they'd have a bigger no nonsense police presence. Thats why I opted for Mazatlan Mexico - beautiful, tamer, cheaper and not as crazy. Sad to hear about Cancun......they can keep their "beauty."

Comment

Working...
                      X