Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Parker is going to struggle to get good opponents. He's dangerous but unlikely to sell many tickets, not a good combination. Aside from going the distance with Joshua his last few performances haven't been as exciting either.

I really like him, think he's a good guy and a talent, hope he finds the right opponents. The division needs an active, improving Joseph Parker.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      It was about $9 Million actually, not 6 or 12.
      That's not what Eddie Hearn said.

I'll take the word of the guy who set the deal up over the word of someone on a forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        How come he never unified over three years of being a champ?
        You can't be carrying one politically protected green belt and be making ridiculous demands.
        First of all.. a.j got the ibf from a unproven charles martin.. he got the wba and ibo from fighting a 41 klitschko that was coming off a 2 year layoff loss.. wtf.. then he got the wbo from going 12 rds with parker who went 12 with h. Fury.. now he has to face a real threat.. an wilder has to be the only champion that has to meet all of AJ demands.. give me a 50 million guarantee an fight me in the u.k.. how can yawl defend this clown anymore. He's ducking wilder. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          First of all.. a.j got the ibf from a unproven charles martin.. he got the wba and ibo from fighting a 41 klitschko that was coming off a 2 year layoff loss.. wtf.. then he got the wbo from going 12 rds with parker who went 12 with h. Fury.. now he has to face a real threat.. an wilder has to be the only champion that has to meet all of AJ demands.. give me a 50 million guarantee an fight me in the u.k.. how can yawl defend this clown anymore. He's ducking wilder. Period.
          I understand all you just wrote about how AJ acquire is his belt, but was wilder champ during this periods? If yes, why didn't he unify them since the belt holders are cheap opponent's.
          What has he been doing for over 3yrs with a political green belt with out adding another to it?
          Until you tell me something reasonable why he refused to unify, he is just a one sided passed paper champ.
          Imagine out of 5 belts, you had only one for over 3yrs and you think he is the boogeyman.
          Tell that to the fan girls.

Comment

I understand all you just wrote about how AJ acquire is his belt, but was wilder champ during this periods? If yes, why didn't he unify them since the belt holders are cheap opponent's.
            What has he been doing for over 3yrs with a political green belt with out adding another to it?
            Until you tell me something reasonable why he refused to unify, he is just a one sided passed paper champ.
            Imagine out of 5 belts, you had only one for over 3yrs and you think he is the boogeyman.
            Tell that to the fan girls.
            Fury was suppose to fight wilder.. he talked all that **** then signed to rematch Wladimir. Then gets stripped.. the belts went to the highest bidder.. at the time was hearn. He payed for Martin's Ibf.. which martin openly ducked wilder.. and the ibo and wba was payed for by hearn and Wladimir's camp.. whichever won.. an we been trying to get parker on the line. Stop playing

Comment

Fury was suppose to fight wilder.. he talked all that **** then signed to rematch Wladimir. Then gets stripped.. the belts went to the highest bidder.. at the time was hearn. He payed for Martin's Ibf.. which martin openly ducked wilder.. and the ibo and wba was payed for by hearn and Wladimir's camp.. whichever won.. an we been trying to get parker on the line. Stop playing
              Now, does it mean a man with 4 managers and promoters can't attract a decent fight with any of those champions.
              I can recall Martin is an American.
              I don't want to hear al haymon is this or that, shinkel is experienced and all the crap if all of them put together couldn't get a unification match for their champion.
              What does it tell you? They don't trust the fighter, we can't invest heavily on him. It hurts but it's the truth.
              Even ppv, they couldn't put him up.
              It's no AJ's fault, that's why he is calling the shots.

AJ/wilder can only happen at AJs terms, that's the naked truth.
              Every other thing is just BS and trying to keep the site busy.

Comment

Now, does it mean a man with 4 managers and promoters can't attract a decent fight with any of those champions.
                I can recall Martin is an American.
                I don't want to hear al haymon is this or that, shinkel is experienced and all the crap if all of them put together couldn't get a unification match for their champion.
                What does it tell you? They don't trust the fighter, we can't invest heavily on him. It hurts but it's the truth.
                Even ppv, they couldn't put him up.
                It's no AJ's fault, that's why he is calling the shots.

AJ/wilder can only happen at AJs terms, that's the naked truth.
                Every other thing is just BS and trying to keep the site busy.
                What terms? There are no terms.. 50 million guarantee.. he said that's all he needed. Now u need to fight in the u.k.. an wilder needs 12.5.. wtf.. so full of crap

Comment

What terms? There are no terms.. 50 million guarantee.. he said that's all he needed. Now u need to fight in the u.k.. an wilder needs 12.5.. wtf.. so full of crap
                  You must be a ****** if you didn't see welders offer and AJ's acceptance on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                  X