Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Happened to the big drama show knockout GGG fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to the big drama show knockout GGG fans?

Calling out all GGG fan club ! I know that scorecard by Byrd was egregious and she should be banned or investigated! But....

I dont care if you have the GGG fitted cap,sweater, shorts, shirts, tattoos, or even named your kid or pet after him!

Where are you all at that predicted that Canelo wouldn't last 3 or 4 rounds or even late rounds!?

Where are the folks that said Canelo has no footwork and would gas then get knocked out?

Where are the people who even said Canelo wouldn't even fight this man ever?

Where the folks who claimed GGG would annihilate Canelo if he stayed on the ropes?

What about the comments of Canelo's face being pulverized and bloodied up?

All I hear is excuses from one terrible judge and from a bunch of cry babies!

Can't wait to hear the excuses in the rematch and from Abel Sanchez!

Bumping this all the way up!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Calling out all GGG fan club ! I know that scorecard by Byrd was egregious and she should be banned or investigated! But....

I dont care if you have the GGG fitted cap,sweater, shorts, shirts, tattoos, or even named your kid or pet after him!

Where are you all at that predicted that Canelo wouldn't last 3 or 4 rounds or even late rounds!?

Where are the folks that said Canelo has no footwork and would gas then get knocked out?

Where the folks who claimed GGG would annihilate Canelo if he stayed on the ropes?

What happened to the super skilled, super fast, and ultra slicked Canelo. Seem like all that went out the window while he lost 8 rounds to the supposedly one-dimensional Golovkin.

Where is your thread on that?

You can't knock them all out but you can still make them respect your power while taking away their game plan and winning the fight.

Fights aren't nor should they ever be judged on preconceived notions.

Comment

Didn't look to me like Canelo was giving Golovkin much chance to fight him let alone knock somebody out. Really man?

Comment

What happened to Canelito's KO prediction??

He ran his ass off.

Comment

Lol goes both ways. Where are all the Canelo fans who said he was going to outbox, light him up, and knock him out?

Comment

well to be fair Canelo ran worse than floyd ever has. Canelo ran so much he was gassed after the 6th round and would stop on the ropes for 40
              seconds

Comment

Bumping this all the way up!
                I would lick the sweat off of Golovkin's balls if he asked me to.

Comment

LMAO look at the cry babies!.

Talking bout it goes both ways!..

Wasn't it Golovkin's trainer talking bout Canelo is a mosquito and he has no power to bother GGG and will get knocked out?

Wasn't it Golovkin saying Canelo was nothing and that he's better but barely showed that tonite!

The KO predictions from Canelo was based off the verbal harassment he got from fans saying GGG is gonna kill him and from Team GGG saying Canelo is gonna get iced by the bigger man!

Canelo was supposed to have garbage footwork but once again showed he has another level to his game and gets called "runner" and "not Mexican" due to making GGG's job harder to cut the ring off!

LMAO, so many salty people!

Them Rocky movies fuked folks head up as you can see!

Nothing but excuses like I thought!

Comment

GGG was supposed to be this great mexican killer LOL. The guy didn't hurt a single red hair on Canelo's chin. Haters are salty by default. Including racist wannabe white supremacists ****s and Puelto Lican Irma hurricane rolled off their candles reggaeton broke ass chapter 11 bankrupt fly me to New York punks

Comment

Working...
                    X