Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson To Gonzalez Family: Please Talk To Your Daughter, Sister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson To Gonzalez Family: Please Talk To Your Daughter, Sister

RENO, Nevada Once they finished their boxing business Saturday night, Shakur Stevenson made a personal plea to Joet Gonzalez and his family. The newly crowned WBO featherweight champion implored Joet Gonzalez, his father/trainer, Jose, and the rest of their family to reach out Jajaira Gonzalez, Stevenson's girlfriend. The Gonzalez family has been estranged from Jajaira, an aspiring Olympic boxer, since they learned she and Stevenson had entered a romantic relationship that has lasted approximately three years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stevenson is an *******.

If he really cared, he would talk to them about this instead of talking to them through the media.

He’s using their personal family issues to shane them.

Hopefully someone knocks this POS out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      Stevenson is an *******.

If he really cared, he would talk to them about this instead of talking to them through the media.

What can he do? when his GF parents dont want her dating a Black guy, Mexicans are hardcore against their daughters dating black guys. They will disown you if you date a black or chinese.

Comment

I gotta ask...is there some underlying racism on the part of her family?!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          What can he do? when his GF parents dont want her dating a Black guy, Mexicans are hardcore against their daughters dating black guys. They will disown you if you date a black or chinese.
          That's the first I've heard about a no Chinese rule. Don't Mexicans want some of that new money from the far east?

Comment

shakur is a great defensive fighter

Comment

Dated a Mexican women once, damn near had to fight her brothers everyday over bull****. Mexicans don't play with that stuff especially in SoCal.

Comment

I totally understand the Gonzalez family and I get why they don’t approve of their daughter dating him, he is a scumbag really, and he would do the same thing that he did to those people to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
                  That's the first I've heard about a no Chinese rule. Don't Mexicans want some of that new money from the far east?
                  What money? You mean communism?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    Stevenson is an *******.

They're the ones who made it public lol. Then went on espn crying about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X