Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What IF Kovalev had said, “I want Canelo, I dare him to fight me.” And Canelo didn’t.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    seems unfair to kov, seeing as hes the one who has tried to unify and face hot types.

can you say the same of the others -

beterbiev - only just unified after a massive safe streak

adonis - got poleaxed once he faced someone very good, left it too late too old

groz -cant hold onto a title nor win it back

the bivol guy - respectable but nothing above title level yet like kov.

in fact kov has exceeded all of the aboves

Sure Beterbiev is number 1 LHW now but Kov was a few months ago.
    Ring magazine which is owned by Canelo's promoter has Beterbiev number 1 at light heavyweight and Canelo number 2. Obviously if Ring had Kovalev number 1 before he lost to Canelo then they would make Canelo number 1 after beating Kovalev. Beterbiev was the number 1 light heavyweight when Canelo fought Kovalev and he still is number 1 right now. You say Beterbiev can't be that good with so few pro fights. Take a look at Loma andwhat he has done and how respected he is in so few pro fights. Many Eastern European boxers perfect their skills with hundreds of amateur fights and don't need many pro fights to be at their best.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Ring magazine which is owned by Canelo's promoter has Beterbiev number 1 at light heavyweight and Canelo number 2. Obviously if Ring had Kovalev number 1 before he lost to Canelo then they would make Canelo number 1 after beating Kovalev. Beterbiev was the number 1 light heavyweight when Canelo fought Kovalev and he still is number 1 right now. You say Beterbiev can't be that good with so few pro fights. Take a look at Loma andwhat he has done and how respected he is in so few pro fights. Many Eastern European boxers perfect their skills with hundreds of amateur fights and don't need many pro fights to be at their best.
      i'm not, read the posts, I said the opposite, that he has come to age now.

Comment

It wouldn't matter just like Golovkin begging to fight Floyd didn't matter. If anything it would make Kovalev look pathetic calling for someone not even in his division just like Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          We all know Canelo haters and casuals would have said Canelo a puss-e for not fighting him, “a weight bully...” etc etc (even though smaller than Trout at the time too doe). That’s just the way it is!

I still don’t understand “weakest” LHW whom was rated #1.

The standards for Canelo are so high it’s merely a witch hunt to theorize a way for him to lose.
          Dont even bother brother. These white supremacists are full of so much c.ock they cant tell a dollar from a di.ck

Ca$hnelo is #1 in boxing although Crawford and Loma are the best PFP atm

Comment

Bivol called Canelo out at 168 right after Canelo fought Fielding and everyone on this board said "Bivol is a LHW! He trying to pick on smaller man! Canelo just a blown up welterweight! He young doe! Stay in your lane Bivol! Everyone want that Canelo pay day LOLOLOL GODNELO FAP FAP FAP"

so just like that.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
              Dont even bother brother. These white supremacists are full of so much c.ock they cant tell a dollar from a di.ck

Yeah, those White Supremacists are so fast to crown a Muslim like Beterbiev or a Dark skinned AA like Terrance Crawford over THE WHITEST ****ING BOXER ALIVE Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                It wouldn't matter just like Golovkin begging to fight Floyd didn't matter. If anything it would make Kovalev look pathetic calling for someone not even in his division just like Golovkin.
                Eh, tbf, Golovkin never really "called" Floyd out or "begged." He got asked about his dream fight and answered Floyd, which just about everybody would do. When he got asked who he wanted in post-fight interviews, he never once mentioned Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  Eh, tbf, Golovkin never really "called" Floyd out or "begged." He got asked about his dream fight and answered Floyd, which just about everybody would do. When he got asked who he wanted in post-fight interviews, he never once mentioned Floyd.
                  Yeah, TBH I remember Ward/Floyd at 160 talked about more than Mayweather/GGG at 154

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Yeah, TBH I remember Ward/Floyd at 160 talked about more than Mayweather/GGG at 154
                    Somehow that seems to slip peoples minds. But of course it's always about Golovkin and what he does wrong so **** him.

Comment

I honestly don’t know about “white supremacists” tbh. Canelo I would assume is exempt? There are a hoard of neo-nazi Spaniards and Argentinians and they themselves don’t look like Canelo. Just imagine millions of Javier Bardem looking dudes whom are neo-nazis hating on Canelo. Lol. Doesn’t make any sense.

The LDBC are even a different group as well.

For example, if 78sportstv wore drag. This is what you would get. DaNeutral. knows what I mean. I learned to call 78 “jabba.” Ugly looking mofo

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Yeah, those White Supremacists are so fast to crown a Muslim like Beterbiev or a Dark skinned AA like Terrance Crawford over THE WHITEST ****ING BOXER ALIVE Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

Working...
                      X