Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Firm That He is Done With 'Brutal' Sport of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JSN006 View Post
    Who cares? The vain midget will do anything for attention. 'Look i bought a watch, look 10mln in cash, look im taking the worlds first ever goldplated poop.' Just fk off already. He is so angry he never had a foty or fotd award, and it burns him that all the greats always put him behind ali. What a man ali was compared to this mental and physical midget. That is what you get for being a twat all your career.

As for the news itself? Thank god, as long as him and klitschko never come back.
    He did win FOTY 3 times to be exact

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I can't recall man. I didn't watch the fight live cause i was locked up so i watched it years later after i got out.
      I've only watched it twice and the first time i watched it is when i scored it 7-5 Castillo or 8-4 Castillo. I can't recall exactly what rounds i gave each. But no way did Floyd win the first fight between them.
      Floyd won that second fight convincingly but that still doesn't take away that he really lost the first fight but was given a gift decision.
      It's boxing, it happens.
      NO WAY Castillo won that fight. NONE, unless you follow harold's scorecard which he sucks at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YuUU8NqzaM

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        When I’m having trouble sleeping I put on Mayweather Jr. fight. I’m out in no time.
        You mad he beat Nelo huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
          only fitting watching his fights was brutal.
          Reading these ^ dumb comments is brutal to the brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seldomseen View Post
            JMM,DELA HATER,CANELO,MOSELY,COTTO,PACQUIAO,JUDA,GOTTI,etc etc. Floyd beat them all and was never knocked down!!
            At least not officially.

Comment

• [QUOTE=djtmal;20200018]
              Originally posted by john l View Post

I could care less about what Freddie Roach said or whose fault it is.
              It's Floyd's resume/legacy. His responsibility to make the fights happen. No excuses.
              He cant fight a guy who wont sign contract because he don't want to test. Its also Pac's legacy so do yoou hold him to same standard??

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                He has one technical knock down & the one with Judah was missed & no dq should of happened, they got it right.
                No a DQ should have happened. Judah should have been DQed for one of the worst fouls of recent times. He clearly loads up and hits May with a mean low blow, and even worse the shot behind the head, that he also threw with full power. Nobody gives May the credit he deserves for just saying he could not go on, which would have been understandable. How many guys waaaay up on points would not take the chance to win a DQ or TD. Some, but not many. The KD was real, but hardly a hard one, and its his only outside of the one he goes down after LANDING a shot.

Comment

• [QUOTE=john l;20201611]
                  Originally posted by djtmal View Post

He cant fight a guy who wont sign contract because he don't want to test. Its also Pac's legacy so do yoou hold him to same standard??
                  Just make the fights happen what is so hard about that.

Everybody can make fights happen but when it comes to Floyd its always extra shenanigans.

Comment

• [QUOTE=djtmal;20201634]

Everybody can make fights happen but when it comes to Floyd its always extra shenanigans.
                    Yea asking for testing that he would be taking himself is not "extra shenanigans". So I ask you again, do you hold Pac to those same standards?

Comment

• [QUOTE=djtmal;20201634]

All he asked for is random testing...the same thing Manny began to demand after he got ko'd by Jmm...amazing isnt it

Comment

Working...
                      X