No announcement yet.

If there was no fix then why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there was no fix then why

As Canelo walked out DAZN showed footage on the screen announcing him as 4x champ as well as the light heavyweight champion. I have never in 23 years of watching boxing seen a fighter being announced as the winner of the fight he was walking out to have.
    If there was no fix why would they do this? It was almost ensured he would win and he was up on all of the judges scorecards even though he was doing nothing but getting jabbed to death

Youre idiot

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
      As Canelo walked out DAZN showed footage on the screen announcing him as 4x champ as well as the light heavyweight champion. I have never in 23 years of watching boxing seen a fighter being announced as the winner of the fight he was walking out to have.
      If there was no fix why would they do this? It was almost ensured he would win and he was up on all of the judges scorecards even though he was doing nothing but getting jabbed to death
      You are an idiot

Comment

Dazn made a lot of mistakes that night....

Comment

Bro....

Comment

Because Kovalev was so old and shot no one who was sane thought he had any chance to win at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Dazn made a lot of mistakes that night....
              They really need to give Steve Smoger a working microphone.

better yet, put him at the main table, and fire the current team

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
                The Franchise Championship gives him the right to call himself WBC champion at whatever weight he chooses to fight at, so yes, according the WBC he was indeed a LHW champion before he even entered the ring.

You truly couldn't make this shit up.

Comment

Kovalev is out here posting video of the KO on his I.G.

Hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    They really need to give Steve Smoger a working microphone.

better yet, put him at the main table, and fire the current team
                    As far as I'm concerned, Steve can ref the match while judging it and doing commentary through a headset at the same time.

Best damn ref ever. When Steve ref'd a fight, you had few problems because guys knew they weren't going to be able to ask him for help like a lot of these pu$$ies do now.

Comment

Working...
                    X