Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do those Youtube boxing channels make good money? spamming YT when fights happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    Now add youtubes 45% cut and any tax they have to pay and how much time/money they spend making those videos.

They take home a decentish wage, but it's not extraordinary money.
    I make $200-$300 a month on youtube. I have one video that makes me $100 a month alone. Most of my content isn't original. Most of it is stuff I find elsewhere and I repost it on youtube. Takes about 15 minutes per video. Easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The ones you're talking about aren't on youtube to make money. They want you to watch their video and then click the link to their streaming site in the description box. Most of those are probably new channels trying to drive traffic to their streaming site
      good looking out MC, yeah it weird Ill never click those links, I did it one time and it sent me a virus.

Comment

Youtube is easy money if you know what you're doing but it takes a creative and fast person. Also you have to be okay with revealing your identity to the internet, unless your making videos that don't identify you.

However you only get paid monthly so you really have to bust your ass if you want to make a lot. Any guy off the street can make $100-$600 per month off YT. To make more than that you have to really dedicate yourself assuming you don't have thousands and thousands of subs on your channel.

If you can generate a somewhat sizable income on YouTube, that's cool.
        Last edited by punchr; 11-06-2016, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Youtube is easy money if you know what you're doing but it takes a creative and fast person. Also you have to be okay with revealing your identity to the internet, unless your making videos that don't identify you.

However you only get paid monthly so you really have to bust your ass if you want to make a lot. Any guy off the street can make $100-$600 per month off YT. To make more than that you have to really dedicate yourself assuming you don't have thousands and thousands of subs on your channel.

If you can generate a somewhat sizable income on YouTube, that's cool.
          I know several channels who dont show their identity but they talk on the video and just rehash news and they make six figures from youtube.

I forgot the names but someone posted it on Reddit like 2 years ago.

Their videos get like 100k on average views. They were saying that one video that was viral they did hit 3 million views in 4 days and after a few weeks and ending up at 10 million views and they were shocked at the end of the month when they got paid $75 thousand for that month of that one video.

thats insane. But the thing is it depends on what ads they click some ads pay a penny some pay 20 bucks, he said a lot of the people click youtube video ads more than they do regular ads, he said youtube is the only way to make money from adcents now you cant do it with blogging or search anymore because people have built in adblock on their windows now. But video ads you cant block them on youtube with simple adblock so you will click them or see them more.

That chick who opens toys but never shows her face makes like 14 million dollars a year, she gets like 100 million views per toy video.
          Last edited by hectari; 11-06-2016, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            That dude TravisGotti boxing said he makes 2 to 5k a month and he isnt even a famous channel most of his videos get like 3k views but his big boxing videos on May and Pac and GGG get over 50k views and he said thsoe videos make him big money and they stay on youtube so its passive income whenever someone searches, he posts all his earnings and screen caps on twitter. He doesnt even work thats his job, also that Egosworldboxing also doesnt work he makes his main income from youtube money as well as Dontaeboxing.
            The best thing would be to try it out urself if you have the time

Comment

Well...idk maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post
                The best thing would be to try it out urself if you have the time
                You do youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I make $200-$300 a month on youtube. I have one video that makes me $100 a month alone. Most of my content isn't original. Most of it is stuff I find elsewhere and I repost it on youtube. Takes about 15 minutes per video. Easy money.
                  Hmmm
                  Is this still possible as of this year

Comment

Youtube's 45% cut is ridiculous, considering you gotta pay tax too.

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post
                      Hmmm
                      Is this still possible as of this year
                      Nope. They demonetized my channel and I stopped uploading.

Comment

Working...
                      X