No announcement yet.

Man Commits Robbery To Get Away From His Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Man Commits Robbery To Get Away From His Wife

"You know you’re stuck in a bad marital life when you’d rather spend your days inside a jail cell rather than with your wife.

Instead of getting a divorce, Lawrence John Ripple opted to rob a bank in Kansas City because he preferred to be locked up over living with his spouse."

newsinfo.inquirer.net/813888/american-man-commits-robbery-to-get-away-from-wife

This is why I beat my wife on a regular basis

Comment

this is just a sorry excuse to try and get less time... as if thats the only way he can get away from his wife......

Comment

Thats like the real life version of those guys who post to get their account deleted from boxingscene's forum cuz they don't wanna be bothered with it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          this is just a sorry excuse to try and get less time... as if thats the only way he can get away from his wife......
          Why would he get less time? The judge won't give a f.uck... They heard it all... I believe the guy... Some b.itches won't leave you alone unless they're forced to

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            Hahah I love this bloke!

Always with the macabre comments!

Comment

Comment

"Surprisingly, instead of fleeing with the cash, Ripple reportedly took a seat in the bank lobby. Once a security guard approached him, the thief casually told him, “I’m the guy you’re looking for,” according to the report.

He then took the money away from Ripple and immediately phoned the authorities, which didn’t take long since the police headquarters was on the same block.

When questioned by the police, the elderly robber simply told them that he and his wife had argued and that he “no longer wanted to be in that situation.”

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  "Surprisingly, instead of fleeing with the cash, Ripple reportedly took a seat in the bank lobby. Once a security guard approached him, the thief casually told him, “I’m the guy you’re looking for,” according to the report.

He then took the money away from Ripple and immediately phoned the authorities, which didn’t take long since the police headquarters was on the same block.

When questioned by the police, the elderly robber simply told them that he and his wife had argued and that he “no longer wanted to be in that situation.”
                  Sad how much power these akumas hold over a man...

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    Reported to the @FBI

thank me later

Comment

Working...
                    X