Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Phantom" Ottke vs "SOG" Ward @ 168 lbs / 12 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Phantom" Ottke vs "SOG" Ward @ 168 lbs / 12 stone: Who wins?

Ottke by KO/TKO
    24.00%
    Ottke by UD/MD/SD
    24.00%
    Ward by KO/TKO
    8.00%
    Ward by UD/MD/SD
    40.00%
    Draw
    4.00%

ottke has the perfect style to SD ward

Comment

ward's got a pretty easy style to rob. where is the fight taking place ?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        ward's got a pretty easy style to rob. where is the fight taking place ?
        MSG, a sold out PPV.

Comment

Ottke was solid, nothing special...Ward does most things better than Ottke and was a better athlete to boot....he clearly outpoints in an uneventful fight match up....Ottke doesnt have the power to pull out a come from behind knockout

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            MSG, a sold out PPV.
            ^^^ ... Keep um the good work...

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Ottke was solid, nothing special...Ward does most things better than Ottke and was a better athlete to boot....he clearly outpoints in an uneventful fight match up....Ottke doesnt have the power to pull out a come from behind knockout
              Ottke's style might give Ward problems, if Ottke forces an inside fight it's anyone's game.

Comment

Ottke's style might give Ward problems, if Ottke forces an inside fight it's anyone's game.
                Ottke gets mugged inside IMO...He was a good fighter but I've never been high on him.

He beat some good fighters though but I think Ward outboxes him clearly...too many advantage

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  Ottke gets mugged inside IMO...He was a good fighter but I've never been high on him.

He beat some good fighters though but I think Ward outboxes him clearly...too many advantage
                  I kind of agree, but with Ward's resume, I think just judging by his opposition, Ottke gives him a hard fight.

Comment

I kind of agree, but with Ward's resume, I think just judging by his opposition, Ottke gives him a hard fight.
                    Ottke's beat some good fighters and I wish we could have got Ottke vs Calzaghe when both were undefeated and titlist....anyway I dont see how Ottke can give him a hard time because of his style....he was a good all arounder but nothing stood out nor was he a sharp puncher. I cant see him outboxing Ward and Ward is better and stronger on the inside. Would have been interesting but Ward is more versatile with more options. Ottke's lack of head movement would make him a sucker for Wards jabs to the head and body and Ottke with that peek a boo defense would get handcuff when he is set to punch

Comment

Working...
                    X