No announcement yet.

Boxer Vido Loncar attacks referee after losing fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxer Vido Loncar attacks referee after losing fight

What a cùnt ! He should be banned for life.

"Vido Loncar of Croatia and Algirdas Baniulis of Lithuania were in a match at the European Youth Boxing Championships in Zagreb, Croatia when the referee stopped the fight. After the match, Loncar attacked the referee viciously before the decision was announced."

Yeah seen this posted in the NSB, but dudes a coward should be banned for life and street charged.

Also that guy in blue booked it lol, I cant hate em or fault em for that. You never know what someone is capable of, dude probably would have shot that place up if he had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by 231 View Post

What a cùnt ! He should be banned for life.

"Vido Loncar of Croatia and Algirdas Baniulis of Lithuania were in a match at the European Youth Boxing Championships in Zagreb, Croatia when the referee stopped the fight. After the match, Loncar attacked the referee viciously before the decision was announced."

A thread about this was made in NSB
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=656547

Comment

someone should do that to Cole

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          someone should do that to Cole
          It should be a low blow to cole.

Comment

Twat deserves hanging.

Comment

looks like anything from ADW to attempted murder to me. dude's shots were precise.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                looks like anything from ADW to attempted murder to me. dude's shots were precise.
                Should have fought like that in the fight and he wouldn't have had anything to complain about.

Comment

@ the pussy in the blue high tailing it out of the ring instead of helping the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    @ the pussy in the blue high tailing it out of the ring instead of helping the guy.

it's easy to say that you'd jump in and help, but the guy doing the assaulting is a well trained boxer at the european amateur championships.

unless you're a bad dude, you're going to get freaking annihilated by that guy.

i understand that blue just stopped him in a boxing match, but is it really his job to control him when he goes crazy?

Comment

Working...
                    X