Paul Walker or Nelson Mandela?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    He is a human being
    Well then lets post all the others who died that day. He wasnt the only one.

Comment

Brian Griffin

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Brian Griffin
        I took this one the worst.

Comment

I never even heard of Paul Walker till he died

Comment

Hershel

Comment

Illuminati.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Well then lets post all the others who died that day. He wasnt the only one.
                So post them.

Yeah, exactly, you don't know who else died, so how can you care. When you're known by millions, you'll cause an impact when you're gone, it's natural.

No one can care about the child who died of hunger in China or Africa because nobody knows about it.

Comment

im having a hard time telling if ppl are being sarcastic or serious in their responses. would quote them but there are so many ******ed posts i wont even bother.

obviously the death of nelson mandela is worse, he was arguably the greatest living soul on the planet until he passed away. he made the world a much better place for millions of ppl and he did it through enourmous personal sacrifice.

i dont want to make it sound like it isnt horribly tragic that paul walker died, especially so young. but ppl die all the time, its not every day a true hero who had a positive influence on the entire world passes away.
                  Last edited by #1Assassin; 12-06-2013, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Let's put it a different way.

A retired black man or the face of the greatest franchise ever?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      im having a hard time telling if ppl are being sarcastic or serious in their responses. would quote them but there are so many ******ed posts i wont even bother.

obviously the death of nelson mandela is worse, he was arguably the greatest living soul on the planet until he passed away. he made the world a much better place for millions of ppl and he did it through enourmous personal sacrifice.

i dont want to make it sound like it isnt horribly tragic that paul walker died, especially so young. but ppl die all the time, its not every day a true hero who had a positive influence on the entire world passes away.
                      Mandela was a bed ridden old man who could offer the world no more in life.

Walker was young had many healthy years left to live and many lives to have influence and have impact on.

It is obvious that his death is far more tragic and worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X