Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW, Canelo-Williams is a done deal!! Sept 15 MGM on PPV!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bogus for it to be PPV

Comment

I think the Punisher can beat the ginger's ass. War Williams!

Comment

Excellent fight. Bad, bad idea to have this tucked away on PPV for the hardcores to buy. Short-term thinking is crippling this sport.

Comment

I bet the undercard will be pretty damn good as well...GBP usually have entertaining PPV cards.

Comment

Good to see Alvarez stepping up in competition after fighting all those no names. I think Saul might TKO P-Will, both have a very good work rate, this is going to be a very entertaining fight. Not worth a PPV though, I'll just stream it.

Comment

We get to see this all over again...

Comment

This better have a REALLY solid undercard. I'm talking names like Victor Ortiz, Erislandy Lara, Adrian Broner, etc. and I better not see guys like Ponce De Leon, Russell Jr or Jesse Vargas unless they're opening up the card.

Comment

its good to see canelo finally stepping up

What williams bring to the table style wise is all wrong for canelo

williams will out work him and punish him. canelo doesnt have the boxing IQ and the stamina to fight at the pace he will need to beat williams

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                    This better have a REALLY solid undercard. I'm talking names like Victor Ortiz, Erislandy Lara, Adrian Broner, etc. and I better not see guys like Ponce De Leon or Jesse Vargas unless they're opening up the card.
                    Theres a good chance ponce could fight gonzales

Comment

Williams is going to beat him. Shouldn't be on PPV though, but oh well. Hopefully the undercard is good.

I would love for them to put Broner vs. Ponce De Leon II on the undercard. It's on a Mexican Holiday and Broner fought a really close fight with him the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X