Sergio Martinez: Pacquiao is picking guys close to retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
    Cotto + Margarito = CATCHWEIGHT FIGHTS

Watch the videos with Freddie Roach , he was scared to fight Margarito in his prime and at his natural weight he says it himself , with Cotto its the same thing , Roach also says that Cotto was damaged goods so it was ok to fight him .
    Marquez = CATCHWEIGHT FIGHT + CHEAT AT THE SCALES.

it wasn't enough that he fought a smaller fighter with shorter reach. it wasn't enough that he was BIGGER, TALLER AND HAD LONGER REACH.

oh no.

he had to cheat at the scales as well JUST TO BE SURE.

Comment

Originally posted by afighter4u View Post
      marquez = catchweight fight + cheat at the scales.

It wasn't enough that he fought a smaller fighter with shorter reach. It wasn't enough that he was bigger, taller and had longer reach.

Oh no.

He had to cheat at the scales as well just to be sure.

IT WASNT A TITLE FIGHT + Marquez was the number 2 pound for pound fighter + Mayweather came off a 2 year lay off (he didnt fight for 2 years)
      Last edited by SyrianUser; 11-10-2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

What he says about Pacquiao is proven to be true , its on Pacquiao's record and resume , just look at the facts and stop being biased .

the only people whos saying that as a fact are you *****s and pac haters...

has pac been called a coward on national tv?...has anyone credible said pac is scared to fight?....can a coward win foghter of the decade?..lol

many have said floyd is scared and he is...he has that history and rep...

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
          syrianuser...

u wanna bet on this wknds pac/JMM fight? i got pac u take JMM

loser quits for one month??? and ur 7k points to my 300K if u win??
          syrianuser is one of those fans who hate on manny for fighting at catchweight...

yet give floyd a free pass for not only doing the same thing, BUT CHEATING A THE SCALES AGAINST A SMALLER FOE.

then pretends that it didn't happen even when you point it out to him.

Comment

it wasnt a title fight + marquez was number 2 pound for pound + mayweather came off a 2 year lay off (he didnt fight for 2 years)
            oh. i get it.

so you're saying that so as long as you're fighting a pound for pound, and came from a 2 year layoff, ITS OK TO CHEAT AGAINST A SMALLER FOE, in spite of already having ALL THE ADVANTAGES.

like i said before. people like you would find anything to justify whatever floyd does in the ring and vilify anyone who does the same.

there's a word for that.

hypocrisy.
            Last edited by AFighter4U; 11-10-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
              syrianuser quit ignoring my bet offer foo...
              if u hate pac stick to it and bet against him...scurrddd??? just say so..
              you really think you can make a deal with a ***** troll alt?

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
                you really think you can make a deal with a ***** troll alt?
                ill admit i dont like floyd ever since he said he only fights for himself and not his fans...he could careless he's all about $$$
                and yes i am like 0-5 betting against floyd..i pick JMM to win hatton to win gatti ortiz judah mosely oscar

i keep it real whoever floyd fights im picking them to win..no doubt..

syrianuser if ur scurrddd to bet just say so..ill leave u alone..ahhahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by afighter4u View Post
                  oh. I get it.

So you're saying that so as long as you're fighting a pound for pound, and came from a 2 year layoff, its ok to cheat against a smaller foe, in spite of already having all the advantages.

Like i said before. People like you would find anything to justify whatever floyd does in the ring and vilify anyone who does the same.

There's a word for that.

Hypocrisy.

I also said that IT WASNT A TITLE FIGHT

Comment

Maravilla did not lie in that article. Truth was told.

Comment

Hes right guys...

Pac should be fighting the Sergiy Dzinziruks + Darren Barker's of this world

If its that easy to be p4p number 1....why aint u there...you could go up n fight a old hopkins.....but wldnt risk it....picking on smaller guys..what a shame

Comment

Working...
                      X