Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward, the smartest and classiest American Boxer in the game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
    1 Floyd
    2 Ward
    3 Hopkins
    uhhhhhhhhh

Floyd is a criminal / wife beater / uneducated and a pretty dumb guy in general, how the hell is he on your list?

Hopkins? A guy with racist views / anger problem / former criminal?

Yea, dont think so.

I might not like how Ward fights or that he fights in his Hometown and I will root for him to LOSE, but I can atleast recognize for his positives.

Name me another American Boxer.

and what does race have to do with it? I said American, I didnt realize American means Black.

Comment

I believe he stated that he wanted to pursue a political career after this. I could be wrong on that though. That's probably why he's the way he is.

Comment

Who the **** are you to talk about class, Medved? 22k posts in a year, 95% of them comprised of thinly-disguised bigotry.

This mo****er who is presently getting kicks out of torturing some old guy who posts on a boxing forum (Poet) is gonna talk about other people being stand up and respectful.

Have a look in the mirror and think about what you spend doing all day long on here.

I dislike Floyd immensely but I tell you something, I respect him more than I do you.

You're a ****ing joke.

Comment

the world smartest Boxer inside the Ring is Mayweather and Hopkins Period

Comment

Originally posted by Steroidgio View Post
            Who the **** are you to talk about class, Medved? 22k posts in a year, 95% of them comprised of thinly-disguised bigotry.

This mo****er who is presently getting kicks out of torturing some old guy who posts on a boxing forum (Poet) is gonna talk about other people being stand up and respectful.

Have a look in the mirror and think about what you spend doing all day long on here.

I dislike Floyd immensely but I tell you something, I respect him more than I do you.

You're a ****ing joke.
            Thinly-disguised?

Comment

You're a ****ing joke.

You butthurt im ruining your butt-buddy ?

So you dont disagree with me? Im not a Boxer why you bring me up.

Name me another American boxer you tard, thats smarter than Andre Ward.

ps: 95% of my posts were done in the multiply your points thread, and it took less than a day

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

You butthurt im ruining your butt-buddy ?

So you dont disagree with me? Im not a Boxer why you bring me up.

Name me another American boxer you tard, thats smarter than Andre Ward.

ps: 95% of my posts were done in the multiply your points thread, and it took less than a day
                Poet is no friend of mine. I just find your attempts at bullying him sad. And then you come here, trying to talk about class. No, I don't think so.

Oh, and you really think I'm gonna come back on topic and try to play this stupid game of name a classy American boxer?

**** yourself.

ps. no, 95% of your posts weren't in the Multiply Your Points Thread. You've been stinking up this forum with your putrid garbage incessantly and frequently for a long time.

Do everyone a favour and log off, get some air, and ask yourself whether you're a classy person yourself.

And whether those 22k posts were worth it.

Grow up.

Comment

You're a ****ing joke.
                  You talk like Poet is some doddering senior citizen. The guy is a first-class troublemaker, along with his buddy JAB, so don't make him out to be some poor defenceless innocent.

Comment

4:44 -- Ward's about as classy as it gets outside of the ring in America.

Comment

and now people are calling him a lier....wow

Comment

Working...
                      X