No announcement yet.

China warns U.S. debt-default idea is "playing with fire"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
    yea I'm sure when the United States gets attacked their going to phone us and give us a warning so we can be ready for it. Are you stupid? Again where was all this intelligence and defense on 911 when hijacked planes flew for over 20 minutes with no airforce in site?

oh "YOU KNOW" huh lol pass some of that CIA knowledge over to us mr commander chief.

Can you go ahead and list the american products the Chinese copied from the USA?

You are dumb as anyone on this site. Your a fuken kid that knows **** about NOTHING and still stuck in 1940's. If you think the United States is heads over anyone especially china's military just goes to show much of an uneducated idiot you are. Times change dumb fuk and you I guessed you haven't noticed USA has already begun to lose their world power. Their credit rating is about to be lowered next year, but of course I wouldn't expect an idiot like you to know the consequences of that.

One more thing while you talk about how advanced our technology is........You obviously don't know USA is years behind many countries when it comes to technology and Countries like Japan and China have Technology us Americans only dream of. They are so far ahead of us technological wise it's pathetic!
    Your going a little bit too far there. First off, the U.S is as advanced in technology as anyone in the world, believe that.

What technology you see in the public market, is not representative of the military market. I bet you the U.S has weapons in development that we can't even imagine yet.

Also, just because a country is in financial trouble, it doesn't mean it's not dangerous and powerful still. Ask N. Korea or Russia if you don't think so. The Soviet Union collapsed and yet I still wouldn't want to mess with Russia, it is more powerful militarily than China...STILL.

The U.S cannot be matched in the military world, that is a fact. Saying that though, I don't know where this conversation got to this point because the original post wasn't about China vs America...

So the people that responded that way aren't very smart, we can agree on that.

Comment

I'm just staggered that the "financially responsible" conservatives in the US would even begin to think about a debt default as a viable strategy. I know that hypocrisy tends to go hand in glove with the Republican party but it's staggering in this case even for them!

Comment

It is worth noting that half of the House Democrats voted against raising the debt ceiling. (With absolutely nothing else in the bill besides a naked raising of it.)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...g-hike-318-97/

And it appears we have until Aug 2 before we need to panic about it, according to Obama's Treasury Secretary Tim Geitner, so it's probably a little premature to start fearmongering (though it looks like the lunatic left have already begun.)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...laF_story.html
        Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-09-2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Jamaica did a default but we were smart enough to do it to ourselves, not to foreigners.

Comment

.........**** china......

Comment

Working...
            X