Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Delete Your Own Boxing Scene Account?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess the next best thing you could do is to change your password to something random so the account is unusable

Comment

Call BBP an Immanuel Kant.

Comment

The 'Log Out' button and some self restraint should do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          Can Anyone Please Tell Me How You Delete Your Own Boxing Scene Account?? No i aint leaving im just wondering...incase if i want to leave in future..
          Get yourself permanently banned on purpose.

Comment

Make sure you do get your **** deleted. I came back from like a 2 year hiatus and someone was on my username making all these wack ass bets & ****.

Kind of creepy if you ask me.

Comment

I would also like to know how to delete my account. I have been trying to do this for quite some time. I have tried almost everything, but have not had any success. Please, someone help me. I don't want to be a member any longer.

Comment

Seems easier just logoff and stay off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                  I would also like to know how to delete my account. I have been trying to do this for quite some time. I have tried almost everything, but have not had any success. Please, someone help me. I don't want to be a member any longer.
                  Boxingscene automatically downloads a hidden .rar file onto your computer...its impossible to find but if you go and delete your /system32 file in your computer files it will clear your username from the site

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                    Seems easier just logoff and stay off.
                    That's insane.

Comment

Working...
                    X