No announcement yet.

How many people think they can box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people think they can box?

This is dedicated to those who think they can box. I've seen people on their video pages whaling away at a bag or shadowboxing. Some people have technique others don't. I've also seen people "spar" or what they think sparring is. A lot of people are slop.

To those who do have technique but have never been inside a boxing gym before: I encourage you to do so. You'll find out truly what you're made of once you get in the ring. You never know, you might like it.

To those who look like slop but think they got skills: I can't do nuttin for you, cept to tell you that you give people who really box free entertainment. Get in a gym and you'll really know what you're made of.

To those who pretend to "spar" but pawn it off as "playing around with a frriend": Stop! You're embarrassing yourself.

To those who look good shadowboxing and hitting a bag: join a gym and start sparring. Then you'll know what you got. You never know.

And to those who are dedicated and really box: Keep it up. Dig deep and bite down real fcukin hard. Good Job.

That's all i gotta say. Boxing ain't no joke. It's one sport where you don't "play". No one "plays" boxing.

I salute you sir

I am one of those who are really dedicated I want it more then anything. I havnt even had a fight yet but Iv been training for about a year spared before, and yeah Im kind of a ***** about it but I love it. My trainer told me I have "it". Im not quite sure what he means by that but we had a conversation and he told me that all these other guys that come in here yeah some can fight and some will almost go the distance, but then he looked me in the eyes and said "your gonna be a champion kid". I know it sounds really weird and kinda gayish. But it was the most inspirational thing I have ever heard. I enjoyed posting this so thanks for reading

Comment

i want to make box but i don't have the money

Comment

all the peaple that want to box,can do it!!!!ok,dont matter if u r good or not on it u will learn in amateure...i tell u what to u guys,if u wanna be the best JUST stard fight amateure in every fights in amateure if ur coach tell u that they got fight friday,saturday,sonday **** it do it..fight every fights that are coming up!!!all of then dont be scared u will lear how to deal in the ring....more fights,u will be a better fighter in the future..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i box for real. hopefully fighting in an exhibition this weekend. however i have not had a fight.

Comment

Default How many people think they can box?
            This is dedicated to those who think they can box. I've seen people on their video pages whaling away at a bag or shadowboxing. Some people have technique others don't. I've also seen people "spar" or what they think sparring is. A lot of people are slop.

To those who do have technique but have never been inside a boxing gym before: I encourage you to do so. You'll find out truly what you're made of once you get in the ring. You never know, you might like it.

To those who look like slop but think they got skills: I can't do nuttin for you, cept to tell you that you give people who really box free entertainment. Get in a gym and you'll really know what you're made of.

To those who pretend to "spar" but pawn it off as "playing around with a frriend": Stop! You're embarrassing yourself.

To those who look good shadowboxing and hitting a bag: join a gym and start sparring. Then you'll know what you got. You never know.

And to those who are dedicated and really box: Keep it up. Dig deep and bite down real fcukin hard. Good Job.

That's all i gotta say. Boxing ain't no joke. It's one sport where you don't "play". No one "plays" boxing.

"Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy"

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance"

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

NUFF SED...........I agree, i thought i could fight untill i went to the gym one day.
            then i realized i couldnt...but that was over a year ago and im still training and loving it....

Comment

Originally posted by LetsgetSAVAGE View Post
              I salute you sir

I am one of those who are really dedicated I want it more then anything. I havnt even had a fight yet but Iv been training for about a year spared before, and yeah Im kind of a ***** about it but I love it. My trainer told me I have "it". Im not quite sure what he means by that but we had a conversation and he told me that all these other guys that come in here yeah some can fight and some will almost go the distance, but then he looked me in the eyes and said "your gonna be a champion kid". I know it sounds really weird and kinda gayish. But it was the most inspirational thing I have ever heard. I enjoyed posting this so thanks for reading
              Mate thats like saying you're gonna be the best footballer in the world and you've never played for a team before.

Comment

Boxing is the hardest sport in the world, and also the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Zale View Post
                  Boxing is the hardest sport in the world, and also the best.
                  Its the only sport that probably wasn't made up by a 5 year old first....

Creation Of Boxing:
                  Mustached Man-Now look here sir that there is my seat you have lifted from my road weary behind
                  Simpleton-I bet I can whoop yoooou
                  Mustached Man-That is a rediculous carbuncle of the debauchery of the "firsties" rule. I will accept your challenge but I warn you my simple friend I am a man not to be trifled with, this here mustache is testament to my man hood
                  -They step outside-
                  Bam Whap Sock Boom Whap Sock

Creation Of Soccer:
                  Kid that thinks hes boss: You HAVE to kick the ball between here and here, no hands allowed!
                  Other Kid: (picks up ball and throws it)
                  Kid that thinks hes boss: PENALTY! YOU CHEATER! I HATE YOU!

My imaginations running rampant today it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by sadler
                    Mate thats like saying you're gonna be the best footballer in the world and you've never played for a team before.
                    Well Im pretty sure he wasnt speaking in any time soon. I guess he just see's a fighter in me. He says I have the skill and the smarts to be a great fighter its just I need to put it to use in the ring.

com'on, use your head.

Comment

Working...
                    X