Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Prez Admits Pressure To Find New Cotto Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am surprised they didn't go for Kell Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      cotto would beat billy joe saunders at middleweight and if eubank came down to 160 he could fight him
      Both great fights and the winner of either becomes very relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        J. Charlo WBC 154lb champion
        Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        Fight Charlo, he has no upcoming fight
        Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Excellent choice! I'm all in for Lara vs. Cotto for the WBA SWW strap! NO CATCHWEIGHTS!
        you guys are nuts. kneeguel is never fighting a dangerous opponent who brings no money to the table again.he learned that lesson the hard way when he lost to trout.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ThomasDulorme/st...04005399437312

^^ Right there the kid is calling him out + Rican vs Rican

Comment

Cotto is looking for a easy win with a decent name to help generate PPV buys. Also someone who probably hasn't fought in over a year. He will not face an opponent who he could possibly loose to. With that being said, RocNation will find it difficult to find an opponent who fits that criteria. Boxing will be better off once Floyd, Manny & now Cotto have 100% retired from the boxing game!
            Last edited by O.K.! 2.0; 02-17-2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Cotto bradley would be a great fight. Thats cottos best option right now. It would do probably 400k ppvs and it would be the best win on cottos resume if he won. I think bradley booty bandits him at a catch weight.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                you guys are nuts. kneeguel is never fighting a dangerous opponent who brings no money to the table again.he learned that lesson the hard way when he lost to trout.
                I didn't say it would happen, I'm just saying that it would be a great choice by Cotto, and I would pay to see that fight!

Comment

Cotto was banking on the Marquez fight but Marquez isn't hopping fences to return let alone the weight disparity. We all know Cotto isn't fighting any legit Jr Middleweights. The Bradley fight seem to make sense but even in a recent interview Teddy was almost indirectly saying Cotto would beat him lol. Cotto has exhausted any opponent he'd be over matched against. He might have to take a bit of a risk at this point and do a one and done type deal. He's still a Future Hall of Famer no matter what. Go out with guns blazing.

Comment

Why is Cotto so he'll bent on finding out if Kirkland was really injured or not? What difference does it make? Nobody was paying to see that fight. You saved yourself an embarrassment. Now you have a chance to find a better opponent. Make the Bradley fight

Comment

Fight Gabe Rosado Coward!

Gabe been representing the Ricans alot better than anybody this last half a decade! Dude deserves his payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X