Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs. Amir Khan, who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan's work-rate and foot speed will be too much for Adrien Broner! if i was Admir Khan's promoter, these are the type of marketable exciting fights i would be making for him at this point in his career....

Comment

prob khan.. but broner still has a punchers chance

Comment

Build up would be great.

Comment

If Khan fights a smart, careful fight and takes as few risks as possible he could win. Broner is a good puncher and he has good timing. I make him a slight favorite to KO Khan. If Khan doesn't get knocked down or knocked out he would probably be too fast for Broner and win on points or even KO Broner. It seems like a good close match that could either man has a good chance to win.

Comment

Honestly Khan is good for like 4 rounds so if AB stays in shape and takes the fight seriously

He could catch Khan and end it later.

Comment

This fight can go one of two ways.

Either Khan gets knocked out after getting sloppy or Khan overwhelms Broner with his speed & stops him.

I'm thinking of the latter. Broner doesn't seem to be in the right mid set right now.

Comment

you just never know which Broner will show up..if i had to bet money id bet Khan

Comment

Working...
                X