Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Aims To 'Clean Out' 126, Wants Lomachenko Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma is a great fighter but he is not invincible. Whoever walks thru his punches or starts jabbing at his chest will have a better time against him than waiting around to see what he is going to do you next.

Comment

The more experience Loma gets against more accomplished fighters just means a more embarrassing loss Gary will receive. Russell is a good fighter but Loma proved how much they are apart, with that gap ever increasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Good fighter but he needs born again to beat Loma. Simply Lomachenko is a better boxer than him, to beat Loma you need put pressure on him or counter him with a big shot like Mikey Garcia do but Gary is other style of boxer.

There is a lot of talent in 126 pounds.

Valdez and Russell Jr are the best and they could fight in 2018 with a lot of more famous.
        Mickey Garcia vs Lomachenko will be an embarrassment for Garcia boy.

Comment

I think Lomachenko will move to 135 while Russell is still at 126.

Russell should focus on Frampton, especially if Frampton beats Santa Cruz again and the unifies with Selby. That would make Frampton-Russell a 3-belt unification that would likely establish a lineage at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Loma is a great fighter but he is not invincible. Whoever walks thru his punches or starts jabbing at his chest will have a better time against him than waiting around to see what he is going to do you next.
            Can you name some boxers who can do it?

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
              I'd like to see Russel vs Rigo at 126 if the Loma fight can't get made
              That's a more realistic match-up, Rigo should move up to 126.

Comment

was dominated and outclassed by loma no need for a rematch he has no chance in winning the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan83 View Post
                  that is great for pbc but what about boxing as a sport? Some of the most intriguing fights in boxing are between pbc fighters vs. Non pbc fighters.
                  well those dirty snakes and golden girl and top prank tried to destroy haymon and pbc....

Both of them tried to sue pbc for millions and tried to totally run them out of business..... Now that top prank lost their lawsuit and golden girl is about to do the same every one wants to waive the white flag..... How can you blame haymon for not wanting to work with crooks that tried to ruin his life and venture????? I dont blame him at all.....

Comment

Gary Russell Jr. vs. Abner Mares! That should be easy to do! Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                      well those dirty snakes and golden girl and top prank tried to destroy haymon and pbc....

Both of them tried to sue pbc for millions and tried to totally run them out of business..... Now that top prank lost their lawsuit and golden girl is about to do the same every one wants to waive the white flag..... How can you blame haymon for not wanting to work with crooks that tried to ruin his life and venture????? I dont blame him at all.....
                      Well Im not a fan of PBC, GBP, Ringstar, Top Rank etc although I do tend to favor Top Rank fighters, I just want to see the best vs. the best. Besides, all I want to see is these guys "man up" set their egos aside and go at a stable war. If PBC wants to be the true entity in boxing then they have no other choice, if not then we will always be stuck (as fans) with the "what if" factor.

Comment

Working...
                      X