Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree Lomachenko is the slickest fighter since....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw most of Camacho's fights and he was very fast and skillful with decent power but hardly unbeatable. I think Loma beats him with better skills, better stamina, more power and more heart. Camacho lost every single round to better fighters like De La Hoya, Trinidad, and Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      Based off beating Nicholas Walters without ever even seriously hurting him?

Okay........ I really suggest taking a look at the way you assess boxing.
      Walters said he did seriously hurt him and that's why he quit. Walters has no history of losing let alone quitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
        i never claimed he had power or was a heavy handed fighter man.

Dont worry how i assess my boxing.
        I'm not worried, just don't understand the way some people think. You are saying Loma is more skilled despite him not even nearly proving his skills at the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Walters said he did seriously hurt him and that's why he quit. Walters has no history of losing let alone quitting.
          Oh did the fighter that quit not say that he just didn't have a chance and was being embarrassed?

Donaire hurt Walters...rocked his knees and had him out of it... Loma beat him up and took his will, but still wasn't able to land as clean as he could on Martinez and hurt him.

I thought he'd improved vastly at turning over his punches but he seems to still need that extra second to think about it so against Walters he couldn't sit down as much, though he probably would have in the rounds to come.

Comment

Pac man an loma styles are very similar. Pac is probably the only guy that can move like loma

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeko12 View Post
              Pac man an loma styles are very similar. Pac is probably the only guy that can move like loma
              Camacho also.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeko12 View Post
                kinda remind me of PAC vs diaz .

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                  people are trying to move this guy to fast imo..he is a damn good fighter but ya'll are over hyping the hell out of him
                  I'm not trying to hype him...it just is what it is. Look what he just did to a top level opponent. The guy is elite. I'm not big on the idea of him facing crawford or pacquiao at this point...the guy just got to 130 and already people are talking about him facing the best at 140 and 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Loma has magical feet. Seriously in awe every time I see him fight
                    His footwork is something else. Never seen anything like that ever. The way he was getting to walters side was unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
                      Rigo. Loma vs Rigo would be a battle of the two slickest fighters currently fighting.
                      It would not be a battle. Lomachenko obliterates rigos azz.

Comment

Working...
                      X