Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesnt Canelo step up and fight Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo wants to fight Light Heavyweights... yet he vacated his WBC middleweight belt for refusal to fight GGG.

Nice trolling OP

Comment

Damn ..the biggest cherry picker in the sport has a better resume and has accomplished more as a pro and is almost 10 years younger than Lil G

Khan Matthysse Peterson Hererra...do you know them?!?...it seems like dudes forget them and remember Salka..but that's how hate work...it makes **** cloudy up there...the think cap dusty homie...clean it off and admit that Lil G ain't **** compared to Swift....compared to Swift Lil G is a gate keeper who keep fighting no hopers #Facts

My kids?!?...how one thing leads to another...only in Lil G threads smh

Comment

Seems like the Mastertrolls dont want to get trolled themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Damn ..the biggest cherry picker in the sport has a better resume and has accomplished more as a pro and is almost 10 years younger than Lil G

Khan Matthysse Peterson Hererra...do you know them?!?...it seems like dudes forget them and remember Salka..but that's how hate work...it makes **** cloudy up there...the think cap dusty homie...clean it off and admit that Lil G ain't **** compared to Swift....compared to Swift Lil G is a gate keeper who keep fighting no hopers #Facts

My kids?!?...how one thing leads to another...only in Lil G threads smh
          Thats a damn long joke man. Not bad not bad, made me chuckle a little.

Comment

Lil G fans are the best...they are the realest mfers in the sport..salute ladies!!..you girls have brought a whole new level of b*tchassness to the board...Congrats

Ward calls out GGG....and the girls said Ward should fight Krusher instead

Certain boxing heads are calling for GGG to move up and fight Ward...now the lipstick squad is demanding Nelo fight Ward instead you girls are the best...I love you hoes!!
            Say all that **** with F@gg0t Garcia as your avi lol
            You are one **** mouth clown.

Comment

I don't know who Nero should fight probably gig. But he keeps dining on Khan and smith. If gig fought them they be classed asbums

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                I didnt know Canelo challenged any LHs ,,,,, even when they were 168 I dont remember Canelo saying he wanted to fight certain guys at that weight .

Maybe I missed Canelo doing that !
                When did he say this? note Sanchez saying GGG will fight anyone from 154 to 168 is not the same as saying he will fight them at those weights.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  Canelo should step up and fight the winner of the Ward vs Kovalev fight. He claimed he was the best in the world so he should dare to be great and prove it.
                  Gtfo dumb b1tch

Comment

Lil G fans are the best...they are the realest mfers in the sport..salute ladies!!..you girls have brought a whole new level of b*tchassness to the board...Congrats

Ward calls out GGG....and the girls said Ward should fight Krusher instead

Certain boxing heads are calling for GGG to move up and fight Ward...now the lipstick squad is demanding Nelo fight Ward instead you girls are the best...I love you hoes!!
                    I think posts like this validates why I made this thread in the first place. Btw i'm not a fanboy of GGG, I watch his fights and would consider myself a fan but I have also been very critical of GGG at times. I have mentioned a lack of quality on his resume along with the fact that Ward beats GGG if they ever did fight.

The point of this thread was to highlight the hypocrisy of some who demand that GGG moves up 2 weights but seem to say nothing about Canelo who seems to get a free pass even when fighting the likes of Khan and Smith.

Just for the record I dont actually think Canelo should move up and fight Ward just as I dont think GGG should. Ward is far too big for either but if people are adamant that GGG should move up and fight Ward straight away, with no time to adjust to the weight or prepare then I dont see why Canelo shouldn't either. After all he is the ring magazines top middleweight and was announced as middleweight champion when he fought Khan. Then there's his weight on fight night...

Comment

The only people who are demanding that Golovkin move up to 175 to fight Ward-Kovalev winner are the obsessed detractors with their heads up their asses. I mean sure it would be awesome if Golovkin did take that on but its certainly not necessary and its better if he has a least a fight or two at 168 first.

Don't pay attention to those ignoramuses and don't make threads like this either, it only eggs them on.

Comment

Working...
                      X