Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton - Heavy Concern After Alarming Late Night Tweet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton - Heavy Concern After Alarming Late Night Tweet

FORMER boxer Ricky Hatton has sparked concerns for his health after he posted a message saying "I have nothing left, absolutely nothing" on Twitter. The message was posted after midnight on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He was probably talking about his pint glass.

Comment

I always feel sad for Ricky, He was a peoples champ, a man of the people, the working class. Depression hit him after his loss to Pacquiao, he went on a cocaine binge and was fooling with some hookers. He can't keep his weight in check either. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

I also felt sad when I heard he knocked out his own father, they stopped speaking because of it, I heard he yelled and insulted his dad and they got physical.

not sure if they are speaking terms again, but its sad because they were so close, he really loved Ricky and seeing little ricky hatton on the countdown show with his pops those flash back videos of them, and then hearing that he beat the crap out of his father smh.

I hope he finds a way to truly turn his life around for the best and find happiness away from drugs, and binging.

Comment

If he wants his privacy respected then it's dumb to put stuff like that on a very public social media platform

Comment

Originally posted by weebler i View Post
          he was probably talking about his pint glass.
          lololololol ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            If he wants his privacy respected then it's dumb to put stuff like that on a very public social media platform
            Shut up! You're making to much sense!!!!

Comment

Tasteless headline. Funny...but tasteless.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                He was probably talking about his pint glass.

or his yayo stash

Comment

He hasn't been the same since his loss to Floyd. Like he said himself, after the Floyd fight he hit a really dark road. Used a lot of drugs and drank a lot. Ricky is my all time favorite UK fighter. I hope he can really find his way again. He seemed happy there for a while once his promotional company got rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    thats his publicist saying that.

Publicist do pr work.

Comment

Working...
                    X