Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True, there's Charlo x2, Andrade, J-Rock, Lara, ect. But what about Lubin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    Do you think Daquan Arnett and Eddie Gomez could still make noise in the division despite taking a loss early?
    Not sure, they had a good fight vs each other and haven't see much of either since but both are still very young only 23 so yeah they could get better and start to make some noise

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Not sure, they had a good fight vs each other and haven't see much of either since but both are still very young only 23 so yeah they could get better and start to make some noise
      Both are more athletic than the others you mentioned IMO. Arnett was very disappointing vs Gomez but I feel the amateur loss to him really did have an effect. He ceded everything to Gomez in that fight.

And Gomez lost to Santana who is very underrated and has discipline problems.

Comment

lubin looked great........154 got some serious talent. who ever compared this division to 160 should be mentally checked. like seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          lubin looked great........154 got some serious talent. who ever compared this division to 160 should be mentally checked. like seriously.
          My 14 year old sister asked why he didn't have his right hand up....that's when you know there's flaws. Young enough to fix them though.

Comment

I got Lubin beating Jermell

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              This kid is a sleeper.

154 is gearing up to be the heavyweights of the 70's, that is if they fight each other like the 70's heavyweights did.

Sad part to this story, is I don't see one fighter clearing out 154.

I see Jermall beating J-Rock, but losing to Andrade with J-Rock beating Lara, but losing to Lubin or someone like that.

It will be great, but when the smoke clears all of the above fighters will have lost to a fighter that a previously beating opponent of their's beat; if that makes sense.

But yes, I have Lubin being a great big player in this scene as well.
              Bump for fight week

Comment

This kid is a sleeper.

154 is gearing up to be the heavyweights of the 70's, that is if they fight each other like the 70's heavyweights did.

Sad part to this story, is I don't see one fighter clearing out 154.

I see Jermall beating J-Rock, but losing to Andrade with J-Rock beating Lara, but losing to Lubin or someone like that.

It will be great, but when the smoke clears all of the above fighters will have lost to a fighter that a previously beating opponent of their's beat; if that makes sense.

But yes, I have Lubin being a great big player in this scene as well.
                I believe that Lubin will out hustle Charlo. Plus the weigh in C looked a lil distant and unhealthy. Lubin looked young and hungry as hell bro

Comment

I'm rooting for Lubin, but I doubt it.
                  Lubin would have to double Charlo's hunger to win this fight.

Comment

Lubin's best opponent was stopped by Rubio's washed-up ass.

He's in way over his narrow head against The Iron Man.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      I believe that Lubin will out hustle Charlo. Plus the weigh in C looked a lil distant and unhealthy. Lubin looked young and hungry as hell bro
                      Charlo is just too big and strong.

You'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X