Comments Thread For: Max Kellerman: HBO is The Highest Level in Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    I see,this **** is getting dumber and dumber
    Of course it is! These network fanboys are whats destroying the sport.

I watch baseball everyday but i dont go "im not watching game cause its on FOX and not ESPN"

Boxing fan or not? Thats all i wanna talk to.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      The best names in the sport are the highest level, it doesn't get any higher. You guys are making a bigger deal out of this than is needed and then you claim you aren't biased, but get defensive if someone says something good about hbo.
      This.

When Larry says "Who gives a damn about so and so" it usually means he's offended. If someone said Showtime, or PBC was the highest level, he would fully agree.

Comment

No **** Max.

And yea this is a thing cuz there is no NFL of boxing so among channels &/or promoters or any other power broker in the sport right now HBO represents the pinnacle of boxing & the highest quality of boxing on a regular basis.

PBC has the potential in the next 5 or so years of competing with HBO. Showtime seemed to fail greatly at any attempt at surpassing HBO during their Mayweather run. All the other TV channels aren't even worth mentioning. TR has many **** shows & their roster seems to be getting more & more subpar. GBP had the Haymon exodus that greatly hurt their roster & now just has a handful of notable fighters. But for right now & probably the last several decades HBO has held the title & continues to hold it.
        Last edited by Eff Pandas; 10-07-2015, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Of course it is! These network fanboys are whats destroying the sport.

I watch baseball everyday but i dont go "im not watching game cause its on FOX and not ESPN"

Boxing fan or not? Thats all i wanna talk to.
          Who the hell is saying they won't watch other channels? All that's being said is that HBO is the best. That's it.

Goddamn you PBC fanboys are so sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
            When and if he leaves HBO..

Max Kellerman: TBA/network is The Highest Level in Boxing.
            Truer words may have never been spoken~

Comment

So a television station determines the highest level in boxing?? really??
              It's not the best because it's on HBO, HBO just happens to be the best. For now. They've had a pretty big headstart.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                The best names in the sport are the highest level, it doesn't get any higher. You guys are making a bigger deal out of this than is needed and then you claim you aren't biased, but get defensive if someone says something good about hbo.
                No its those that wanna praise HBO and degrade all others im talking to.

I have HBO and watch the fights. Dont care about numbers or who is where. I watch the sport.....PERIOD!

This tool Max is just riling up the network fanboys to back him and its working.

And the best names?
                Thurman
                Porter
                Brook
                Degale
                LSC
                and so on and so on are also big names and top fighters.

Comment

First we argue over fighters then promoters now channels?
                  At least you admit you're a part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
                    It's not the best because it's on HBO, HBO just happens to be the best. For now. They've had a pretty big headstart.
                    why are they the best now???

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      At least you admit you're a part of it.
                      I am a boxing fan right?? of course i am a part of the bulld****

Comment

Working...
                      X