Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money May's 40 mill check for the Canelo fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just curious. Why would GB be writing a check to Floyd? I thought Floyd was his own boss and took 100% of the revenue? If this is true he would be writing a check to himself. GB would be taking a huge loss on every Mayweather Jr card if they covered the purses of all the fighters. Where are the networks getting their money if Floyd keeps 100% of the revenue?

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
      yea, meanwhile Manny would fight Floyd in a heartbeat and Floyd wants nothing to do with the dangerous southpaw.
      If he would've fought him in a heartbeat, testing procedure never would've an issue, nor would he had turned down 40 million

Comment

So, how much is Al Haymonn's cut?

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
          anyone seen this?... this real? if so then damn, cant blame him now for not fighting for the "fans" then... this Floyd, man I tell ya.. its like he hits the lotto twice a year, except he gets it all at one lump sum.

WOW...he deserves every penny.

Comment

No wonder HBO dropped him. How are you supposed to make a profit from this expensive guy?

So far Showtime hasn't proved they're profiting from this guy. They're spending way more than they make. They have to support him with expensive undercards, spend truckloads promoting him, you name it. And where are the fights that are supposed to be pumped out resulting from these gargantuan investments starting from the Canelo fight? HBO was pumping out fights after fights every weekend at the end of last year. SHO came up with Broner/Maidana, which was a hit as expected, and both fighters were products of HBO, btw. What other fight of note have Showtime made?

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              I bet Flowmos jack off to this pic like they get a cut.
              Originally posted by Southpaw King View Post
              People sit behind their pac's and phones and talk s.hit about him all day but tue man is getting crazy paid and that's all that matters...he can wake up and fly any where he wants and buy what he wants when he wants period...

Comment

rumor that he lost most of it on sports gambling and crazy living.

Comment

Working...
                X