Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does David Haye prefer to fight old run-down opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont consider haye much of a fighter and i know hell be totally forgotten in a couple of years

the british boxing media is by far the worst in the developed world as far as exaggerating a fighters epic greatness, all the **** saying he was the new ali or dempsey because he knocked out a practically retired ruiz in one of the ugliest sloppiest title fights of the decade... pathetic

NOW what haye is very good at is making money

boxing fans arent the most educated or brightest crowd and haye knows what he can get away with. That's beating the **** out of 39 year olds, then ducking the already 39 year old Vitali Klitschko until Vitali retires.

Once Vitali retires, because there's really no point for him to fight until he's 45, Haye will say that Vitali retired to avoid him. The British media will whole heartedly endorse this highly scientific theory.

THEN the fight with Wladimir if he gets it, will be a huge money maker, Haye will get knocked out, make a few million, retire with a black eye and a big grin on his face.

The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      OMG how sad have you got to be to reply to your own posts with an alt.
      Not my alt, Mr. Blobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        No, you're giving current ages. Age of Wlad's opponents at the time of the fights:

Chisora 26
        Peter 30
        Chambers 27
        Chagaev 30
        Rahman 36
        Thompson 36
        Ibragimov 32

So none of these had reached their 37th birthday when Wlad fought them. There are a variety of ages there from 26 to 36, no pattern of preference for older fighters.

Hayes four since moving up:

Audley 39
        Ruiz 39
        Valuev 37
        Barrett 37

All four are older than any of Wlad's opponents since Jan 1/07.

Vitali is age 39 himself, but has fought a wide range of ages:

Peter 28
        Gomez 35
        Arreola 28
        Johnson 29
        Sosnowski 31
        Briggs 38

So unlike Haye, Vitali clearly has no preference for older fighters.
        You owned him...Gaye fans try to pull up random **** and hope it stick but when faced with the facts, they slink back.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          HW division has been deadish for a while though so both opponents for both fighters (haye, k bros) were not exactly the most best of opponents.. but fair enough....never the less i expect a HW Unification fight to go down next year....seeming as though haye will retire from boxing in late 2011...if not then i guess the K-Bros where right about haye..or if it does go down may the best man win.
          So you delibertly chose the only two-three older Klitschko opponents while knowing the fact that for the most part they fight guys younger than them, unlike Gaye, who has fought guys that he is on average 9-10 years younger since moving to HW? Why is that? A little misinformation like your hero Gaye hoping noone would catch it?

Comment

David Haye's next opponent will likely be faded old Jean-Marc Mormeck or old Antonio Tarver.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
              David Haye's next opponent will likely be faded old Jean-Marc Mormeck or old Antonio Tarver.
              And after that it's the Nielsen-Holyfield winner.

Hopefully Haye fullfills his promise and retire after that (in October). I'm sick and tired of David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                And after that it's the Nielsen-Holyfield winner.

Hopefully Haye fullfills his promise and retire after that (in October). I'm sick and tired of David Haye.
                Yes. The sport of boxing will be better off without David Haye.

Interesting fact: ALL OF DAVID HAYE'S OPPONENTS IN HIS ENTIRE PRO CAREER HAVE BEEN OLDER THAN HIM.

And all of Vitali's opponents since he returned in 2008 have been YOUNGER than he is.

And Wlad's past 3 opponents have all been younger than he is.

Comment

This was obvious to anyone who is not a complete ****** like Mr. Blobby.

Haye prefers to fight shot fighters who also happen to be OLD.

Mr. Blobby is an even more pathetic coward for worshiping the balls of a bigger coward. I bet he has ****sexual fantasies about his IDOL, Diva Gaye.

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou3 View Post
                    This was obvious to anyone who is not a complete ****** like Mr. Blobby.

Haye prefers to fight shot fighters who also happen to be OLD.

Mr. Blobby is an even more pathetic coward for worshiping the balls of a bigger coward. I bet he has ****sexual fantasies about his IDOL, Diva Gaye.

On May 21, Haye will either fight the shot Chagaev or an OLD opponent like Mormeck, Tarver, Holyfield, or Roy Jones Jr.

I wouldn't be surprised if he choose Danny Williams.

But Mr. Blobby will still love him no matter who he fights.
                    Last edited by The Hammer; 02-10-2011, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                      On May 21, Haye will either fight the shot Chagaev or an OLD opponent like Mormeck, Tarver, Holyfield, or Roy Jones Jr.

I wouldn't be surprised if he choose Danny Williams.

But Mr. Blobby will still love him no matter who he fights.
                      Bumping your own old thread is

Comment

Working...
                      X