• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The PM Thread / Gold hit 2,008 USD

Gold to the moon boyos!!!!

Who else invests in PMs?

Interesting times, these....

I'll never understand gold bugs. Even in the decades where it doubles in price, you usually could have made 500+% gains over the same period by just buying mainstream tech stocks,

Comment

Ha, I just sold a bunch before it hit 2k.

I never expected it, but my small gold holdings did better than anything else I held this year gains wise.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Ha, I just sold a bunch before it hit 2k.

I never expected it, but my small gold holdings did better than anything else I held this year gains wise.
        yeah bro thanks for dropping knowledge for us.

I'm going in balls deep this month. I got a 2 big meetings that will hopefully get me some sweet commissions and then its ON! Im worried the prices will go up even higher tho b4 my 2 meetings are done tho?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          yeah bro thanks for dropping knowledge for us.

I'm going in balls deep this month. I got a 2 big meetings that will hopefully get me some sweet commissions and then its ON! Im worried the prices will go up even higher tho b4 my 2 meetings are done tho?
          I expect gold to hit 2500+, but each must assume their own risk lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            I expect gold to hit 2500+, but each must assume their own risk lol.
            Ive been peeps some business podcasts and they all been saying $2500 too bro.

Whats crazy is back in march prices plummeted and right now they are sky high!

Imagine if we all went balls deep in March?

Like 10g's deep and sitting on $20g's lol. but no one knows wtf is happening or how its gonna end right?

Someone else said the see it hitting $4000 in a few years? If thats true damn bro 10g's aint shat then lol. But no one knows right?

Comment

Like 10g's deep and sitting on $20g's lol. but no one knows wtf is happening or how its gonna end right?

Someone else said the see it hitting $4000 in a few years? If thats true damn bro 10g's aint shat then lol. But no one knows right?
              I mean, peeps tell me the dollar won't bottom out and lose reserve currency status but based on what?

I think the USD will keep dropping and stuff like gold and BTC will just go up.

Better to buy now, than wish you did later.

Comment

Well it can go anywhere. But it will always have value. Some stocks tank and never come back. At least with gold it will always have good value. Whether it's more than u paid for it or not is anyone's guess.

Just an fyi. when i sold i got a lot over the market price because the supply chain is messed up and they need more physical gold.
                a strange time indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Well it can go anywhere. But it will always have value. Some stocks tank and never come back. At least with gold it will always have good value. Whether it's more than u paid for it or not is anyone's guess.

Just an fyi. when i sold i got a lot over the market price because the supply chain is messed up and they need more physical gold.
                  a strange time indeed.
                  yeah so dont laugh at me but I was gonna do an OZ for like 2g's or whatever and hope it hits like 5gs. the guy I was gonna buy from is stalling. we were all set to go he was gonna give me an out the door price and all and even pay for shipping. But then he's either stalling or ghosting me??? I think hes gonna wait until the prices go even higher and pretend he didnt get my messages until after and be like sorry bro the price went up to this now and F me over. Because why else is he all of a sudden going MIA right?

either that or he's really trying to cash out for a bigger end game and decided to wait. thats fine but he should at least respond and say so right?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    I mean, peeps tell me the dollar won't bottom out and lose reserve currency status but based on what?

I think the USD will keep dropping and stuff like gold and BTC will just go up.

Better to buy now, than wish you did later.
                    yeah I was so psised I missed out on BTC.

but yea with gold we know it will also bounce back or at least retain decent value.

I'm thinking to at least do a few g's. I heard they said soon there will be no more actual inventory to buy???

Comment

Working...
                    X