Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMAZING 2nd Amendment speech by Green Beret combat vet causes Democrat walkout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMAZING 2nd Amendment speech by Green Beret combat vet causes Democrat walkout

Liberals don't like facts.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      My wife gets furiously mad at me when I use this ancient man power, “logic”! I know I’m a bad husband for not taking her feelings too seriously. She admits that her feelings change faster than the weather.

This man, is so mean to so many emotionally immature people, buy using logic.

Comment

I didn’t see anyone walk out...

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            Wow!

I wish I could do that... wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              I didn’t see anyone walk out...
              My dad, would beat my azz, my ancestors too, if I killed people because I was in a bad mood, or I didn’t get enough love or fruit loops, lucky charms, capt crunch with crunch berries...

Azz whopping coming... but worse than the azz whooping was the shame of not being a man, or doing the right thing. We are men... built strong, to be ****ed over by life... we are men... built strong to let people talk bs about us... fools who don’t even know us... we are men...

We are men... lead like men.. be the man... but.... keep your woman on a tight leash, and never let a woman talk bs to you. Be the man... my wife knows who her man is.... she didn’t like my face, thought I was skinny at 215 lbs... now she thinks I’m too big at 195... women don’t know crap... if you listen to them,..... then you are jumping through ever changing hoops(parameters: measures) In my case, it kinda helps that I did a few things that she saw... be the man... it’s in you... it is... never ask a female for advice... ever.

Comment

It's strange that USA can't solve their gun problems.

Here in Australia we solved ours. We also have universal health care. The sky hasn't fallen. In fact, things are pretty great.

The USA has got some great thinkers in it, some of the greatest minds to ever exist. Yet they can't solve problems like this - it makes you wonder what is making them so stupid when they have genuine geniuses within their borders.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  It's strange that USA can't solve their gun problems.

Here in Australia we solved ours. We also have universal health care. The sky hasn't fallen. In fact, things are pretty great.

The USA has got some great thinkers in it, some of the greatest minds to ever exist. Yet they can't solve problems like this - it makes you wonder what is making them so stupid when they have genuine geniuses within their borders.
                  The only gun problem America has.....

Is some guns are not available or too expensive

Comment

Thats old ain't it.

But he lost me early on with all the boring D vs R nonsense. CA one of the states who've taken more gun control measures, and from the sounds of it post-election will be making more of them, has seen a drop of 50%ish on gun violence.

Its beyond ******ed to me ANYONE thinks allowing less guns in peoples hands won't reduce the amount of gun deaths. Thats just math sh^t. Can't argue too hard against f#cking math unless you flunked 3rd grade level math. Don't even need algebra for this math problem. Less ******s or crazy mfers having guns = less dead people.

Comment

Working...
                    X