Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Mayweather getting back in the ring anytime soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
    Conor rematch confirmed.

Hope Conor kills him this time... Literally.
    How can a guy who can't crack an egg kill somebody in a Boxing match?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      he looked sloppy vs mcgreggor but it didnt matter because it was mcgreggor.

he isnt coming back for peanuts but if they guaranteed him another 100 million for mcgreggor I think he would do it no matter what he says. IDK how they would build/promote that fight but a lot of MMA fans are dumb and believe mcgreggor when he says he was outboxing mayweather for the first few rounds and just got tired. Those guys would all pay $100 for the rematch.
      Everyone I watched the fight with was saying Floyd got lucky McGregor got tired

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
        Posted via his twitter, old man still looking sharp!

He is old, but he didnt even train for Conor. I kind of wanted to witness his skills one more time. Maybe he wants to go out with a better performance. I want him to hang it up, but if he can promise to be sharp and dedicated, Im interested...

Comment

He looked like crap in his last fight any top welter to Middleweight would beat him. He would have to go fishing for another fake Boxer or wash up name fighter maybe he can finally fight One Eye Margarito he's damaged goods

Comment

He looked like garbage in his fight with Conor.He is 41 years old and I don't think he can beat Spence, Crawford or Thurman anymore. I doubt he comes back unless it's for a Conor rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
              Conor rematch confirmed.

Hope Conor kills him this time... Literally.
              You keep exposing yourself as a Conor Dickrider. I'm a fan of the guy but guys like you take it to a whole other level...

Comment

I think Floyd is just trying to stay in shape. I don't think he has any plans for a comeback. Floyd definitely loves boxing and enjoys going to the gym and getting a good workout. That is probably what he missed the most about the sport.
                He missed the intensity and thrill of getting into boxing shape.

Comment

I'd love too see Floyd bite the bullet and think **** it where's Erroll spence I'll make him look like a amateur for 12 rounds. can show the public how much his sparring story about giving mayweather a black eye was largely exaggerated

Comment

No, no more comebacks.

Comment

i hope not

Comment

Working...
                      X