Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Charlos have star potential?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are good fighters and arrogant bragging ass holes. If that is what it takes to be a star then they have potential. I like to watch them fight because they are good exciting fighters. Their personality makes me hope they will lose. I am not a PFV fight buyer so I won't make their promoters money. Maybe others will buy their fights hoping to see them lose. They have more star power than Lara who almost put me to sleep in a fight he could have and should have won by KO.

Comment

When haters that "Don't Know S**t Bout Boxing" hibernate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        He said...staring at his pathetic reflection in a puddle of urine.

motha****a got a visiting angels to come change his diapers an ****. Don't drop that straw *****

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          That motha****a ducking me, cuz.
          This lice-ridden illegal immigrant is speaking Ebonics again.

I guess he learned it from his mom's boyfriend.

His culture is supposed to be so rich....yet here he is....in America illegally...talking all Ebonically.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
            Damn Bobby.
            That b*tch got one them ****** overbites that motha****as just keep staring at. Lookin at him just makes my food wanna come up, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              They are good fighters and arrogant bragging ass holes. If that is what it takes to be a star then they have potential. I like to watch them fight because they are good exciting fighters. Their personality makes me hope they will lose. I am not a PFV fight buyer so I won't make their promoters money. Maybe others will buy their fights hoping to see them lose. They have more star power than Lara who almost put me to sleep in a fight he could have and should have won by KO.
              Lol....Bragging ass holes? This is the fight game.....don't tell me you soft like twinkly in the middle with the cream filling. Lions Only!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                motha****a got a visiting angels to come change his diapers an ****. Don't drop that straw *****
                You'll need a lot more than a straw to hose-off your mom after one of her Donkey shows.

Hose that b*tch off good lil dude.

Comment

Conor McGregor acts like an assh0le and people eat it up.

Charlo's do it and they're actually called assh0les.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Lol....Bragging ass holes? This is the fight game.....don't tell me you soft like twinkly in the middle with the cream filling. Lions Only!
                    If their names were Charlovic he'd love their attitudes.

Comment

They are stars....Lions Only!

Comment

Working...
                      X