Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cam Newton Got His Endorsement From Dannon Yogurt Dropped For This Interview...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    She apologized for her racism
    No, in reality she apologized for being white. You can't even tell me what she said that was racist. Her racism was equivalent to Cam Newtons sexism, in other words it was non existent.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      No, in reality she apologized for being white. You can't even tell me what she said that was racist. Her racism was equivalent to Cam Newtons sexism, in other words it was non existent.
      She apologized for her racism. Even though i accept her apology she still needs to be disciplined

Comment

She apologized for her racism. Even though i accept her apology she still needs to be disciplined
        I guess there must be some sort of block in your brain that prevents you from properly understanding my question, so I'll just leave this alone.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I guess there must be some sort of block in your brain that prevents you from properly understanding my question, so I'll just leave this alone.
          Or some block in your brain that prevents you from accepting her admission that she said some racist things. She apoligized for her racism

Comment

Its funny that even though Trump won, people still think political correctness (or else) is still a thing. As most have stated, I seriously doubt he cares about "offending" a chick who probably knows little to nothing about the sport, and was offered a job solely because a quota needed to be filled. Athletes have been known to clown male reporters without skipping a beat, but there's "outrage" against Cam in this instance because it was a chick?

sounds like the women and ****sexuals at ESPN or wherever aren't into gender equality, but preferential treatment due to having a vagina. Typical liberal nonsense. I hope more dudes check these out of place females at every opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              This could get interesting.

On one hand you have the gender card. On the other you have the race card.

Which card trumps the other?

every aspect of your entire existence is pathetic.

Comment

cam newton is a notorious moron, but he was a marketable one. this may literally cost him millions over the years.

good gracious that guy is dumb.

a local radio personality said it best in his segment yesterday, "women have been covering the NFL since before cam newton was alive."

Comment

Or some block in your brain that prevents you from accepting her admission that she said some racist things. She apoligized for her racism
                  What did she say that was racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Read her apology where she apologized for her pastv racism

Comment

Read her apology where she apologized for her pastv racism
                      That didn't answer my question.

Comment

Working...
                      X